EPISODE 09┃KILL COUNT: 1

Jensen Ackles

Jensen Ackles

He watched his friend go out of the door. A sunk feeling in his chest. Jensen took his hand over his face and sighed. The walls in the room made it seem like a cage. He hated that. "Misha, what do you think about going out?" Jensen smiled politely trying not to scare the new actor off.

Misha raised his eyebrows before he started to laugh. "And now you think is a great time stopping being a dick?" Misha stood closer to him. Jensen rolled his eyes and pushed Misha away.

Jensen took Dean's leather jack before checking he still had Dean's necklace with his fingertips. He stopped Misha by gripping him by the arm. Jensen's green eyes narrowed. "You have to act like Cas out there. We can't risk people finding the truth. Bobby kills us if that happens. Demons and angels are going to be ready if you fail as much as for one second. Do you understand?"

Misha tore loose from his grip. "I got it," he snapped. "Follow your lead and all that crap. So..." Misha paused to let his words ebb as he continued. "Where are we going?" His voice gained Jensen's attention again.

"To a bar, that way no one will be suspicious. I will send a message to Jared," Jensen pointed out. Quickly, he did what he said and gestured to Misha to follow his lead.  They walked out of Bobby's old house, the grass waved in the winds. The daylight lit up their path to Jensen's pride, the impala.

Its sleekness was obvious from the distance. The pitch-black color, a familiar sight in Jensen's eyes. He patted the rough edge of the car with his hand, a smile automatically spread on his face, Misha cleared his throat. Jensen took away his hand and sat in the driver's seat. Misha followed suit.

Jensen started to introduce Misha to whatever could happen. He had a bad feeling but Jensen wasn't about to tell Misha. He barely knew the guy after all. They passed homes, schools, shops before they finally arrived at a random bar Jensen found fitting.

He sat in the seat that could make him have an overview. A waitress asked them what he wanted, Jensen played it safe by asking for what Dean would ask for. He could practically see Dean grinning ear to ear by this. Misha asked for a salad and water.

Some girls talked in another corner of the bar. Others exchanged stories with each other, as far Jensen saw, only a few were hunters. Of course, Jensen didn't trust for five bucks Misha would be able to handle them.  Misha snapped his finger and Jensen turned to him again.

"What do you want to know, Cas?" Jensen asked, making sure his voice was lower and gruffer than his own. He folded his hands in front of him and Jensen leaned forward. The chair creaked underneath his ass.

Misha shrugged. "I mean, this can't really be happening? It's no way it can," he started.

Suddenly, the whole bar became silent. Misha's crystal clear blue eyes widened in surprise. A rush of electricity tickled Jensen's bones. A few men in black suits, their hair in different shapes advanced towards them. Jensen rose from his chair, he tried to keep calm and let the Dean in him lead to the right decision.

One woman's eyes flickered to black for a short second before it became in her bluer eyes than Misha appeared again. A cold chill went down his back. Misha stood behind, his shoulders tensed. "Please say you got the angel sword with you," Jensen muttered.

Misha stared confused at the clink of Cas's sword falling into Misha's hand. He looked back at him. Oh, crap. He got no idea, does he? Jensen grabbed hold of the angel blade and stood in the stance his fighter instructor had taught him.

A swoosh from his back alarmed his senses and Jensen turned as he blocked the attacker's hand with the blade. Jensen's features in the concentration of a warrior, the anger-fueled him, and Jensen kicked the demon away. Misha screamed on his side.

Before his eyes, Misha literally punched a five foot two guy in the face. Misha's breath heavy, his eyes filled with fear. Someone grasped hold of Jensen and threw him into the wooden wall. Jensen's held back the scream of surprise from his lungs. The impact almost made him lose his wit. Jensen strengthens his hold on the angel blade as it depended on it. Which it did.

The demon took him by the leather jacket and lifted him. The eyes black as night. Jensen's heart was about to burst from anxiety. As if his body went by a memory that wasn't his own, the blade stabbed into the demon, its eyes gleamed white for a few seconds and out of its mouth before the dead body hit the ground.

Jensen's eyes traveled over to Misha's kinky situation with two against one. Immediately Jensen ran over. He distracted his thought from the murder he just had done. Misha kept kicking and punching, the demons danced around him easily. Jensen cut the neck of one demon from behind, its body slumped to the ground.

Before Misha could yell his name he went to fight the other. For some time the punches ripped off parts of his lip and Jensen spat blood to the ground. Then their blades collided and held. "You are not Dean Winchester—" the demon said as Jensen gutted the son of a bitch. Hard. Jensen drew out the angel blade from the dead body.

Misha stared scared at him. Jensen's clothes were splattered in blood, his face partly painted by it as well. He whipped the liquid away with his hand. Jensen closed his eyes and heard his heartbeat fast in his rib cage. "I am sorry," Jensen said after a while.

"I can't believe you just killed three men, Dean," Misha's voice shook. He had a hard time acting at this point.

Jensen sighed and opened his eyes. "But one got away."