EPISODE 28┃ACTOR IN A NEW LEVEL: HARD

Misha Collins

"Yes, I do," Misha didn't hesitate to answer. The demon laughed before he saw the hands go around his throat. Misha's heartbeat quickly under his palms, he slowly saw blurry lines where he before could see the prison. Then he withdrew and Misha gasped for breath.

"I have the stuff to do, have fun in here, actor," the man said and disappeared from the spot, his sense could pick that up.

Misha sat and tried to get out of the bounds. Not much luck on that, it made his arms, feet, and hands hurt like hell. Misha grits his teeth together in sheer frustration. Misha sighed. The room was completely dark except for lights that shone from the ceiling. Misha stared at what he believed was the door for hours. Then a new demon appeared before him. He was pretty sure it was one since its eyes become black when he used sarcasm to the poor thing.

The demon let him go from the chair but he kept too close for Misha to attempt doing anything. At least, this time the demon was a woman with mud-brown eyes and blonde hair. She wore thick round glasses on her pointy nose. "Hey, where are we going, ma'am?" Misha asked.

She rolled her eyes and pushed him in front of her. A cold sharp of a knife hit his back as he continued to walk forwards. They walked in the gray corridors until Misha yawned and he struggled to stay on his feet. He had long ago lost count about how far he walked.

Misha entered a room with clean white walls and a white desk that stood to face him. Misha recognized the person that sat there. It was Ruby, the one Jared had talked about when Jensen interviewed once during a hunt. Her feet laid on the table, papers scattered around her. She smiled. "Welcome to headquarters, Misha," she said.

Misha gulped, he had no angelic powers to even compare to hers. Instead of playing her game as she clearly expected he moved forward until his hands touched the papers. The cold edges against his skin. "How do you know my name?" He whispered. Misha's eyes widened in shock. His hands became fists. "And if you dare hurt Jensen and Jared, I will not hesitate to make your life miserable." He trusted Castiel would help him somehow. As long as these assholes kept in the dark about their plan. Even though, kidnapping him showed them knew.

Ruby smiled proud of herself. "No, you are more of a way to get them to us. They will be looking for you. And we will be ready. The boss can't wait to start the things she has planned for you guys. I promise, it will be fun," she said. She opened one of the shelves on her desk. "And I don't want you trying to escape here. That would be no fun."

Misha crossed his arms over his chest. He breathed heavily through his nose, he wanted to punch her in the face but Jared would never forgive him for that so he settled on looking as threatening he could be. "Whatever you like, but I won't stay by doing nothing when my friends are out there risking their lives from your failure. They deserve better."

Ruby smiled broader now, her white teeth clear in the air above their heads. "It's too late Misha, you can't do anything. After all the grace isn't with you is it?" She raised from her chair and moved into his personal space. Something he usually did. Misha's blue eyes narrowed at her in danger.

"I have faith, that's all I need," he slipped into Castiel mode without thinking much. Ruby raised her eyebrow at him in wonder. He took a deep breath. "I am nobody here for you but back in my world, I am someone that matters. All right?" Misha hissed in anger. Then the windows started to rattle, Ruby turned to him in confusion.

Misha grinned back at her, he had no idea what was happening but it could be both good and bad. He didn't care at this point. A white circle started spinning in the middle of the room. It sparkled and it dashed open the doors by the sheer force it. Misha could see a very small opening to a dark place and parts of a trenchcoat. "Cas?" He yelled in surprise.

There came no answer, it continued to sparkle but kept itself in its place, Misha attempted to move closer but Ruby grabbed him by the arm and threw him backward. He hit the back strong enough to see stars. His eyes barely open, a bunch of angels, monsters (was that a ghoul?), demons, and others arrived at. Their faces filled with confusion.

A blue moving light entered the chaotic room. The demon's eyes widened in fear. Others started screaming and pointed as they urged one another. Misha caught bits and pieces of it. "This was not part of the plan," the vampire stated, its fangs out of his mouth. Misha's eyes strained to listen to the other's monster answer to that before it got lost.

"When the Winchesters are involved it usually isn't," the other responded. Then the light as if heard them got in Misha's direction.

He moved backward until he couldn't move anymore, the light got into his throat, and the whole room blazed in white. Misha felt power surged through his veins, his eyes shone light blue, wings spread on his back. The yelling became a crescendo to him. Misha struggled to keep his mind straight.

Misha took a deep breath and his hands moved to his head. The blue thing settled into his soul as Misha screamed loud, immediately dimmed down the screams from earlier. All their focus was on him now. By the looks of it, they wouldn't kill him, Misha frowned while Misha didn't see the movement behind him before it was too late.