~first meeting in person~

Y/n: your name
L/n: last name
F/c: favorite color

Yoosung:
You've been in the RFA for about a two months or so. You had a job working at a little bakery. You didn't want to sell cupcakes and cookies your whole life, but you were saving up for college.

You wanted to be a photographer. Finally, from the help of your parents, you had the money to go to your local college. You had to get a second job to help pay off your loan so you got a job at a gym that pays good money. You could work the night shifts and it fits with your schedule so you were good to go.

The summer came to an end and you were starting your first day tomorrow. You were so excited you had two classes one you learned about cameras and the second one was photo editing.

The next morning you woke up, ate breakfast, and went to your class. You were 15 minutes early so you walked around campus.

You saw a short little guy with bright blond hair. He was wearing a blue hoodie and jeans. You tapped his shoulder. He turned around. "Can I help you?"he asked sweetly. "A-are you Yoosung?"you asked. "Actually yes! How do you know my name? Who are you?"he asked. "I'm y/n! I met you on the Messenger!"you shouted happily. "Y/n!! Omg I never thought I'd get to meet you in person!" Yoosung cheered and hugged me. He picked me up and spun me around. I giggle and he put me down. "Hey I have to run to class. Let's get hot chocolate after our classes." Yoosung smiled. You blushed slightly and said "Yeah, sure."and smiled.

Seven:
It was the day of the big RFA party you and seven werever cleans we're excited to meet each other for the first time. It was 6:30pm and the party started at 8:00.

You got ready and put on a f/c dress with black dress shoes. You put on your makeup so your eyeliner was sharp and you highlights were popin!

It was 7:40 and Jumin said you weren't allowed to go to the hall yourself and had one of his drivers come pick you up.

Finally, the driver came and you were on your way to see your adorable little red head.

You got out of the car and walked toward the entrance. "MISS!" You heard someone tell you turn around and saw v with his camera. "Yeah?"I asked. "Can you turn around so I can get a picture with the entrance lights?" He asked. "Of course V!"you cheered. He snapped a few pictures and you turned around again. You saw seven walking towards V.

"Who's the chick you taking pictures of?"he asked. "Uh, Miss, what's your name?"he asked. "Lolol I'm y/n."
You giggled. Seayoung walked over to you picked you up like a potato sack.

"No one touch her! She's mine!"he yelled and ran inside the hall and put you down. You two spent the night laughing and talked to everyone. You also made plans to hang out later that week.;)

Zen:
You were a struggling model and wanted to make it big. You were working out one night when you got a call. "Hello?" You answered. "Hello Miss Y/n? Yes we want you to come in tomorrow for a bikini shoot for a new company."the man asked kindly. "Oh my gosh, yes of course! Will I be in a magazine or advertisement?"you asked excitedly. "Yes this will be published in a magazine."he said. He gave you all the information and said you'd be working with another guy.

After the call, you started crying tears of joy you were so happy. You finished your work out and took a shower then I headed straight to bed. The next morning you woke got dressed in your f/c big sweater and leggings.

You drove to the studio. You
Met with the photographer and the makeup artist. You didn't normally wear a ton of make up daily usually just heavy mascara and powder foundation.

You were also one of the models that were down to earth. Then, on the days you had your shoots, you let the makeup artist do there thing. You got dressed in a f/c bikini you didn't have the perfect body but the photographer really wanted you because of your pretty face. Yes you were thin just a little bit curved. "Y/n! Come here a minute!"the photographer shouted. You walked over to him you put on your favorite color sweater and walked to him. "Yeah?" you asked.

"Meet Hyun Ryu. You two will have to act as a couple when we head to the set."he explained. "Hey. Call me Zen and you are?"Zen asked. "O-oh I-I um.... I'm Y/n."you stuttered because of how cute he was. "You seem really nervous are you okay?"he asked. "Yeah I am nervous this is my first big shoot."you looked down to hide your blush. "Oh I see. You'll be fine!"he said. Zen grabbed you chin and made you face him. You blushed bright red. "You have are pretty."he smiled. "U-uh t-t-thanks."you said nervously. After that awkward moment you and zen talked a lot and you became comfortable with him. The cast and everyone piled into the van and headed to a beach to start.

Once everything was ready the crew took lots of pictures of you and Zen. They were adorable from that day on you did many shoots with Zen and still are. You two have a special friendship where you two act like you dating but your not just being besties.

Jumin:
You were looking for a job that paid good since you just moved into a new apartment. You were looking on websites when you found a second assistant. You looked more into this job and saw how the pay was you filled out the application.

A few days later when you got a call back. "H-hello?!"you answered. "Hello Ms. L/n my name is Mrs. Kang . You applied for the second assist, right?"Miss Kang asked. "Yes I did." You replied.

"Great, we wanted to have you come in for an interview around 12:00pm how does that sound?"she asked. "Great i will see you tomorrow thank you." You said confidently. "Okay dear bye bye." Ms. Kang ended the call. You were nervous and excited.

A few days later you days later you went to the interview and got the job you started the next day. Ever since you've been working there you always saw Jumin blush amor look at you wearily. He was cute so you we're ok with it

Hello family! Welcome to the new amazing book. Lolz request are open and updates will be every Sunday. Est times.

REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!1!1!11!!2!2!2!1!1!2!

Word from my editor:
The_Amateur_Author : -17
50-17=33
33/50=66% See me after class