~When they see you talking to another guy~

Yoosung;
you and your brother Alex were talking outside of your apartment. you gave him a hug goodbye and yoosung was right across the street. Tears came to his eyes as he wakes across the street.

•"y/n are you cheating on me I can see why your my first girlfriend so I'm probably not treating you right."

you laughed and tell yoosung that was your brother and you love how he treats you.

•he blushed and you two cuddled on your couch and played LOLOL all night

Seven:
you were talking to an old friend of yours who went to collage with you. You two just happened to meet at the place where your boyfriend was gonna pick you up.

• he started to flirt with you until seven you lovey boyfriend saw you uncomfortably stand there.

• "what the hell! Who are you? I don't care why are you talking to my woman!? Find your own m'lady this ones mine."

•he grabs your hand and takes you to his car where you get lectured for a bit then tacked with kisses

Jumin:
Being the kinky fuck he is you already know how this will end XD
you were walking down town to meet jumin at the coffee shop right across the street from his work.

you order coffee and waited for him. you notice you ex walks in you feel really uncomfortable and praying for jumin to get over here your ex notice you and sits at your table. He said he misses you and that you've become hotter from the last time you saw him. You were going to get up and walk away,but jumin saw you two...

he recognized the guy as soon as he saw him. " excuse me get your discussing self away from my woman."

•he took you home and claimed you as his own (yep just let your imagination take over)

Zen:
(This ones different XD and I did steal it oh well it's cute)
• you and zen decided to go to a local pet store. zen was sneezing his head off wile walking past cats.

• you find the area where the puppy's are. You lost your shit and picked up a tiny (favorite dog).

•you were screaming of excitement you gave the puppy hugs,kisses and attention.
•"zen cane we keep him!!"you asked with a smile. "No.I'm allergic to dogs too."he replied. "Since when?!"you yelled. "I don't want a dog stealing all my attention from you."she said coldly

• he drags you out of the store and you were ever aloud to see the puppy again... till you bought him and kept him in zen's basement. XD

Qotd:should I add more characters feel free to request and fix my spelling mistakes XD love ya~MCC