~When they confess to you~

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color

Yoosung;
•He takes you to the arcade and you two battles each other on every game. But at the end of the night yoo confesses nervously.

• "u-um y/n I had fun tonight thanks for coming. I-I was w-wondering I-If you'd like t-to g-o o-out sometime?"

• you excitedly said yes and you two went out on a nice movie date.

• it all ended when yoosung drove you home and you kissed on the lips. You then exited his car leaving him a blushing mess on the side of the street.
Seven;
you and seven were hanging out eating honey Buddha chips and drinking dr.pepper. You were just about to leave when seven grabbed your arm and looked you in the eye.

•"um y/n would you like to go out with me sometime?"

you gladly said yes and gave seven a big hug.
your first date was at his house watching Disney moves eating food and cuddling

Jumin Han;

• jumin asked you to stop by his office before you went home. after work you did what you were told. You met Mrs.Kang at the entrance. She took you to jumin office.

•"ah y/n your here!i wanted to talk to you about something. Uh yeah would you like to go out with me?"

•you said hell yes and jumin gave you flowers that made your day100% better.

•your first date was at a high class fancy restaurant. You wore a f/c dress and the night ended with jumin kissing you on the balcony.
(Awe jumin your a kinky Flook)

Zen;
• of course zen the cocky fucktard he is had no problem asking you out. He asked you to meet him at his apartment to go over his lines for his new role.  You got to his house and he let you in and you say on his couch.

•"yay you made it I want to talk about something with you. You see I've kinda loved you since I met you so I'm asking you...will you be mine?"

•he had you pinned to the couch and your a blushing mess. You said of course then he kissed you.

•on your first date you two hung out at zens house and zen made you a lovely meal

An: I'm so sorry for not posting I'll get on it. I like this type of mmbfs better so sorry for the change I want to make a schedule I'm working on it leave request if you want.