Merry christmas loves

Hi my loves I'm sorry I haven't been updating but 2017 is coming up and I've been writing stories and poems and life lesson and there plenty more ! I hope you all had a merry Christmas and I hope we go through 2017 slow and steady because we only have 1 chance to make a huge different .. don't forget we are all here for each other and the number 1 pride is with you . No matter where u go you will always have you and never forget you have many people to go to even when you think you don't . Trust me I thought that I had my self but once you open your self up you'll see the brighter out of everything . You might gain someone trust ,someone heart,someone honesty and most important there respect for you . I hope that we all understand that life has UP and downs ..yes I know most of you would be like umm i know that but do you really (I'm not calling you stupid or anything) but think about it when you know that life goes up and down you try to change course in your life which cause .. idk weird moments ,sad moments but life is like that so. When you say I know that life has ups and down it's actually your decision and your move . We are all players in one game what ever move we do we are close to winning or losing but everything is for the better because ..we all have each other .

Now god bless you all and have a happy holidays merry Christmas my loves ❤️❤️