Decisions |Otabek x Reader x Yuri

Decisions, Decisions fun aren't they?

Not this one. You were stuck between two guys you loved them both but you couldn't surely have both of them you wished. The two were complete opposites of each other and were friends with each other. This would tear the bond of the three you have together as friends. But you of course fell in love so cluelessly not thinking it would lead to this..but surely they can't love you both,right?

You sigh as you look at yourself in the mirror the sun shining behind you. Your (H/C) (H/L) was neat and true your (S/C) was clear and soft as could be. Your breathing was heavy and your heart beat quickly just thinking about them both. 

Decisions....

Decisions.....

-Yuri POV- 

I walk throughout the cold streets of Russia awaiting her glowing face beyond the many. Snow was pouring down making it hard to see yet there were still lots of people anyways. Running throughout the streets looking for her my cheeks being bit at by the snow. There she was with Otabek already talking with him. I yelled at them, waving my arm in the arm to grab their attention. 

Otabek had his usual plain face not showing any emotion whatsoever, but ( Y/N) looked beautiful in her red jacket and white scarf that hid most of her face. Her hair cascaded over her face nicely her skin with no imperfections at all and her rosy cheeks bitten from Russia's cold winters. 

I always have this stupid feeling in my heart and I just don't feel right. It's when I'm always around her and only her I don't get this feeling with anyone else but why her?

Is there something I don't understand what am I not getting?

Increased heart rate, a lump in my throat, flushed cheeks and a needing of her touch...

Is this love?

_______________________

You noticed Yuri seemed quiet more than usual he was the most outspoken and loud. While Otabek was quiet and very aloof. The neither of them talked as you walked along the snowy forest. All of you were lost in thought about each other noticing each other's expression not saying a word just letting the snow fall in complete silence. This was unforeseen usually you were talking about anything that came to mind but this time yours minds were all blank unable to say anything. Otabek wanted to break the silence but he wasn't sure how.

-Otabek POV-

How to break the silence?

Yuri is never silent he's always yelling at somebody.

What was overtaking your mind Yuri?,it's not like you at all?

Hmm?, or is it who is overtaking it. I've seen you stare at (Y/N) with lustful eyes staring her down  from head to toe your face gaining a pink tint and an uneasy feeling from you as well. She's taking over your mind in every way yet you don't know exactly why or how or even the reason. Unlucky for you you're not the only one she has taken over my mind as well. I wonder if she's noticed?

I wonder......does she likes us the way we do, does she want us like we do, does she think of us ?

I'm sorry Yuri....but she'll be mine before you realize your love for her. 

Because youth can blind you.

______________________

The two males haven't said anything but you felt tension between them which yoube never seen before. 

" Um are you guys ok?" You mumbled out seeing them both with similar expressions their cheeks rosy you couldn't tell if it's from how cold it is or if they are blushing both. They seemed to be in some world of their own but they snapped out of it yelling at the same time.

" Yes!" They both yelled in unison. They looked at each other weirdly then they knew what each other was thinking about. They both chuckled knowing they'd had to fight for her now.

" Um guys you're scaring me." You stopped walking and they turned around just blankly staring at you. You gulped looking to the ground avoiding their sharp gazes. Soon you could feel you hands being held both. You looked up to find Otabek and Yuri to be holding each of your hands. This drove you crazy you couldn't handle it anymore you can't choose. Soon tears pour out of your eyes you didn't even know you were crying ,but you were. Both the makes took noticed and let go of your hand. Yuri wiped the tears from your eyes,kissing them away. Otabek hugged you as his hand entwined with your hair.

"Why are you crying (Y/N)?" He said softly in you ear. You wanted to decide so bad, but them being lovey at the same time hurt realizing you'll leave one heartbroken and left alone ruining your perfect friendship. You'd wonder if it's better to forget about them and never see their faces again. The two looked worriedly at each other not knowing how to comfort you exactly.

" I-I'm s-sorry I just-just like you both....I can't decide who I like more...yet I don't want to hurt either of you by choosing other but I can't have both...it hurts..." you sniffles wiping the remaining tears. 

Both of them stood their in shock, their faces heating up and hearts pounding out of their chest. They looked at each as the hugged you closely to themselves. 

" It's ok (Y/N) I'm ok if you choose Yuri." Otabek smiled lightly kissing your forehead.

" Whatever you feel is best for you (Y/N) , I want you to be happy that all." Yuri smiled holding your hand once more. But still even though they said they would both be 'ok' if you choose one of them and the leave the other you'd feel guilty. 

" How about we give you some time by yourself. It might help." Otabek smiled walking away in the opposite direction. Yurio waved bye and went the other direction. 

As you got home you thought what were Otabek and Yuri anctusl,y thinking putting up a facade so you couldn't see their pain. 

Decisions....

Decisions...

___________________________

Word Count:1,025 

This is quite long and there is going to be a second part !!!

I've been neglecting this book a lot oops ;-;

The next part will have three options; Yuri end, Otabek end, or neither end 

Sorry no both end~ ( we will see idk) 

-Izumi