Be my Coach!| Butler!Viktor Nikiforov x Princess! Skater Reader| Part 2 AU

As Viktor promised he'd teach you how to skate, you've never skated before this but you wanted to learn so bad. Your legs were like jello as you slowly tried to skate. Viktor came to your side and grabbed your hand for support and Abigail came to your side as well. 

" Easy, princess. Just relax it will help being all tensed up is no good." Abigail said grabbing your other hand to stabilize yourself. You stopped and took a deep breath determined to learn.

Abigail let go of your hand giggling lightly skating around on the frozen pond. This left you with Viktor holding your hand tightly , ensuring he wouldn't let you fall or get hurt. 

" Viktor, I'll be ok." You gave a small smile watching his hand slowly slip away from your grasp. He moved back carefully making sure you were fine by yourself before skating off to Abigail. Abigail nodded her head and entwined her hand with one of his. At first you were confused of what was going on maybe even a spark of jealousy.

But soon enough they were skating about together doing complicated jumps and moves. You were mesmerized by their graceful movements and how they could skate so easily on the ice. Unlike you, which could barely move without almost falling. Viktor saw that you were struggling and came over to your side once more grabbing your hand smiling . His other hand went on your waist, in which you flinched a little. 

" Here this might help, lets skate together. Tell me if I'm going too fast for you." You nodded your head and became to skate with him. Abigail slowly slipped away from you two as she went off to find your mother. 

Your mother sat on the satin red chair reading seeing in the corner of her eye Abigail.

" Yes Abigail what is it?" Your mother said putting her book down.

" (Y/N) and Viktor are skating outside together. From what I know I can tell that they both deeply like and care for each other. I can't wait to see the smile on the princesses face when she finds out later at dinner. I ship it so much..." Abigail clasped her hands together happily. Your mother only chuckled then got up from her seat.

" Yes indeed Abigail, but her father, the king will not be amused with me when he finds out." She smiled lightly reaching the door handle. 

" Hmm what will I not be amused about my queen?" The king said opening the door before she could. The queen paused and took a deep breath. 

" You remember the neighbouring country right the one we are in a small dispute in. I was able to make a deal with them a couple months ago. ( Y/N) is reaching her age of taking over the throne, there is no doubt she will be a good ruler and queen but she needs a king. The other ruling kingdom has a son around (Y/N)'S age. If accepted they are to marry in the next couple months. What do you think?" She said. Your fathers eyebrows were furrowed but his face beca,e a little more lightened.

" If it will help both our kingdoms to get along then I think it is a good thing for the future. But is this prince worthy of our daughter?, who is he?" He asked crossing his arms.

Your mother and Abigail only chuckled lightly, looking at each other. 

" As much as you may not like this, the prince of the neighbouring country is Viktor, Viktor Nikiforov."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Princess, you've made progress but the sun is setting it is time for dinner." Viktor said bringing you to the side of the frozen over pond. It was true it was getting quite dark out. 

" You're right, thank you Viktor. Thank you for spending your time teaching me....I really appreciate it." You blushed looking down the ice. 

Viktor only chuckled, he could tell you were blushing. He loved when you get all cute like this..

It was so hard for him not to kiss you and hug you close. But maybe it'd be ok, it was close to her finding out.

" Hey....don't take your eyes off me princess." Viktor grabbed you chin and pressed his lips on yours quickly blushing heavily while doing so. 

You were taken aback from him doing so but kissed him back enjoying every second. 

You broke the kiss panting, gasping for air. Your cheeks were painted red by the silver haired butler's actions. 

" Now princess, lets go." He said picking you up amd into the castle for dinner. 

Dinner was quite quiet between the three of you. The maids had prepared your favourite food,    ( F/F). You were very happy the maids put this into consideration of making it for you. But you were pretty sure Abigail thought to make it for you. All your mind was thinking of was the kiss with Viktor, nothing else. It was so bittersweet though, it's what you've wanted but you know you couldn't have a relationship with him at all, as you've heard the maids bickering about that'd you'd get forced into marrying the neighbouring country's prince. You know your mother and father would announce it any second now, but you had no power to stop it. 

All you wanted was to see Viktor once before your parents drop the news.

You looked around the whole room for him, usually he'd be standing beside Abigail...

Where is he?

" ( Y/N), me and your father were talking about how you have grown up so fast. You are finally a young lady now, this means you will exceed the throne very soon. As you know, our kingdom and the neighbouring country's kingdom are at a dispute. But a couple months ago I was able to make a deal which me and your father have now agreed too. In the next couple months you'll be marrying the present king and queens son of their kingdom. He's around your age only a couple years older than you. We are definitely sure you'll like him. Maids open the door!, we thought it was a good idea for you to meet your future husband ( Y/N)" your mother smiled gently. The maids opened the door slowly, dreading this so much. But soon the icy blue eyed, cheeky smiled butler stood before you.

The one person you loved so dearly stood before you, dressed more like a prince, Viktor Nikiforov. You smiled so brightly as he held a bouquet of blue roses for you. He smiled with a light pink tint of his cheeks. You hugged him tightly never being more happier. His arms stretched around you  as he kissed you gently . Abigail screamed and giggled along with the other maids, all fangirling . Which made your mother chuckle alongside your father shaking their heads. 

" Now I can coach you whenever you'd like my queen." He kissed your hand, winking. Hopefully he was referring to figure skating. 

You'd never thought that the icy blue eyed, cheeky smiled butler would be the prince of another kingdom. Your mother definitely planned this all along, but you weren't mad, now you have your prince standing before you, ready to take the weight of being the kingdoms new queen. 

_________________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1,238

DAMMMMMMNNN THAT WAS LONG 

but sorry for being a lazy asshole and not updating anything. Right now I am sick but I decided to push myself and finish this for you guys. :,) 

Hopefully you enjoyed this !

Curled up into a ball dying possibly 

-Izumi ❤️❤️💕💕