Sex Change Rant

Before you all start to worry or question me. No i am not getting, think or having a sex change.

Important informtion you need to know before reading
1. My mom is a cleaning lady. Not a Maid
2. I have no idea who they were talking about at first but afer about a minute they were talking about people in general.
3. I dont know how they got on this topic.
4. I DISAGREE with everything they were saying

But i have from this point and on disowned my Mom.
She was talking about how one of her clients sons was going through a sex change. You know taking female hormones and all. But her and my Aunt started talking about how that was a diseases and that those people were sick. And i had to resist the urge to stand up and yell at them for what they were saying.
I was going to tell them that it takes reall courage to admit to yourself and your family that you want a sex change. Its their life. I doesnt affect you in any way shape or form. So why do you care what they do. What if me or Kacper or anyone of the other children in this family decided that they wanted a sex change. What would you do huh what.
Thats exactly what I would have said. But i had to leave and cool down before i bust into this incredible rage and walked out of the house.

Okay. Okay I'm done ranting. Really. I am. Their probably will be more rants. And sorry for that but i sometimes have to let my emotions run wild for a few minutes.