The best night of my life

~Aniyah pov ~

It's Austin and I one year anniversary and I think that tonight will be the night that I'm ready to give myself up to Austin. It's going to be amazing. We both wanted to wait for each other and that exactly what we did. If things go as planed tonight will be each other first and it going to magical and amazing just as a pictured it because it's not something we are planing.

I want it to just happen in the moment and tonight that moment might just come. Austin had the whole night planed out. Right now it's about 2:30 and Austin is coming to pick me up around 4:30 so that gives me time to get ready. I'm not sure where we are going but Austin told me to dress warm. Witch every way I would have done considering it's the middle of winter.

Setting my phone down I got up from my desk chair and made my way over to my bathroom that was in my room. I turned on my curling iron so it could heat up while I pick out my outfit for tonight. With that done I walked back into my room and over to my huge walk in closet. You could say that my parent really spoil me. Our house was huge and my room was on it own floor it was liking having my own apartment witch was great I mean hell I'm 19 so I like it. It has it own door in and out so Austin coming and goes when ever and my parent never know. ;)

But anyway back to my outfit. I pulled out a pair of white leggings and a red long sleeve shirt with a pocket and the pocket was Leopard print and it's said I'm his. Austin has the same shirt but his says I'm hers. Anyways tho I pulled out my red uggs that had bows Going down the back that had the matching print of my shirt. The I pulled out on of Austin red beanies to top it off. After gettin dressed I went back to the bathroom and curled my long blonde hair and put on the normal light make up that made my ocean blue eyes stand out.

Since I was done early I texted Austin "hey baby I'm ready" not even sec later I got a text back "okay baby I'll pick you up now".

~two hours later~
~ Aniyah pov~

We just pulled into my drive way after we went out to dinner than ice skating. It was a lot of fun. But right now I'll I want is Austin. I want to feel ever inch of him on me and inside me if you know what I mean (;

~Austin's pov~

tonight was perfect and right now all I can thing about is how bad I want Aniyah. I know what your thinking wow your a great bf all you can thing about is sex but we have talked about it before so I mean it's not like she doesn't know I want her. But I respect her if she isn't ready. I would wait a million years for her to be ready. But I have a feeling tonight is the night ! I need to tell her how I feel. I love this girl and there is no doubt about it. I'm head over heels in love.

~Aniyah pov~

Right how we are at the door of my room from my privet entrance to my house/ room. Austin told me he had to tell me something so right now I'm just looking at him waiting.

Austin took in a deep breath then let it out and began to speak. " Aniyah baby, i thought i felt this way before but I wasn't sure so I wanted to wait for the right time to say this and right here in this moment I know for fact that I'm head over heels in love with you" baby I love you" at this moment I am completely lost for words. Even it I wanted to speak nothing would come out. Opening my mouth to say something "I love you too" I said in my head. My mouth was open but nothing came out. Knowing I couldn't speak I did the next best thing. I pushed him up against the door and crashed my lips into his. He didn't kiss back right away cuz I caught him off Guard but he kissed back pulling me into him and making the kiss more than just a peak.

Sooon Austin tongue ran across my lips and I opened my mouth a little letting him in. Right when I did that he flipped us over and pushed me into the door. One of his hands left my hip and found the door handle with in secs it was open and Austin was pushing us in. Not breaking the kiss he pushed me back up against the wall. Pulling way for a sec only to put them on my neck. He stated to leave wet kisses all down my neck till he found my sweat spot getting a moan out of my obviously please that he got that from me he continued. Breaking away he came up to my ear. Letting his lips brush over it "jump" I did as he said and rapped my legs around his waist.

Slowly he began making his way over to my bed droping me down onto it and crawling on top of me. He connected our lips again. Things started really heating up. I started running my hand down his chest all the way down to the hem of his shit. He pulled up so that I could pull it off. Once it was off I tossed it to the ground and went back to kissing him. He began messing with my top soon pulling it off and tossing it down by his.

He connected his lips to my skin moving down my jawline to my neck then down to my chest. Letting out moan as he kissed my chest. Soon his hands found my bar clasp. Breaking away from my skin he looked back up at me for any look of me being unsure. Not being able to speak I just locked my lips and he got the hint and unclasped my bra. Pulling it off and tossing it somewhere he began to rub one of my breast while sucking on the other. Not waiting to be to loud I big my lip so hard I swear it was probly bleeding. But that didn't stop moans escaping my mouth. I soon found my self unbuttoning Austin pants and pulling them off alone with his boxers. Once his pants where off he did the same with me. Coming back up an began to kiss my inner thigh making me moan more then I had become.

Next thing I know Austin long fingers where going in and out of me. He started off slow then he stated going faster. God this boy knows how to make me feel good.

Bitting my lip Austin pulled his fingers out of me. Only to come back up to my lips. Crashing his into mine for a split sec he pulled alway. " Are you sure about this baby" nodding and bitting my lip I managed to get out few words " yes baby I love you" that brought a huge smile to Austin's face. "I love you too baby" with that Austin position him self at my entrance the looked back up to my. I nodded and bit my lip. Maybe a little harder than I planed when suddenly slipped into me . God this was amzaing. He made sure to take it slow so I could feel ever single inch of him. "I'll take it slow at first baby I don't wan to hurt you" and that exactly what he did he took it slow. It was amazing even better than I had pictured this momment to be.

I could take it anymore " Austin faster baby faster" I moaned.

So much for being quite I thought to my self. Well what did you thing was going to happen your making love with the love of your life my mind spat back at me.

"God baby your so tight" Austin moan

Grasping for air when Austin slammed into me. "Mhmm faster" he did just as I asked. This was perfect. "Baby I'm going to cum" I moan out "me too" Austin stated becoming faster and hard if that was even possible. Soon we both cumed. Austin started to become sloppy and soon pulled out and layed down next me pulling me into him. "That was amazing baby" "it was become amazing Austin it was perfect and everything I ever pictured and more"

" I love you so much Aniyah and too share this moment with you was perfect"

" I love you too Austin to the moon and back"

Taking in a deep breath Austin Began speaking and it caught me off guard a little. Become worried about what he was going to say. "Baby I love you so much and this past year has been amazing and I want to ask you somethin.. Stoping and trailing off a little bit. Letting go of me he got up and go our cloths. God right now he is really scaring me was I bad.

After getting dressed Austin pulled me over to him. He cleared his thoat and began to speak again. " Aniyah baby" trailing off again he got down on one knee. OMG is he doing what I thing he is OMG. "Aniyah will you do me the honor and be my wife" " will you marry me" being in completely shock and loss of words would be an understatement. Finally I got the words to come out " yes Austin yes I will marry you ".

********************

This is dictated to Aniyah @BigDaddyAustinM