Mmm Yeah

Your pov.

Right now your on your way home from the air port. You have been in New York visiting you dad and his side of the family.

You and your 'boyfriend' had a really big fight before you left and you think he is still mad at you because he didn't come get you from the air port.

When you get home the door is locked and you don't have a key.

"Carter are you home" you yell while banging on the door. Still no answer.

So you take out your phone and call him.

"Hello" you hear Carter's voice

"Carter" you breath out

" what do you want"

" I'm outside" you say even tho it came out more as a question. He was deff still mad. This is what I get for having a bf that's really bipolar. " "will you come let me in I don't have a key"

" yeah give me a min" he says then hangs up the phone. Wow rude much !

Next thing you know the door flys open.

"Carter" you yell and run into his arms dropping all your bags. "I'm so sorry about what happen before I left" I love you are you still mad"

" I'm not mad I was just sleeping" oh well at lest he isn't mad anymore.

" I need you baby" he whispers in my ear.

"Mmm yeah" baby I need you too" that's all it took for carter to grab you and shut the door pushing you up against it.

He starts to leave wet kissed down your neck and chest till he finds your sweat spot making you moan.

"Jump" you do as he says and jump into his arms

Carter starts to make his ways to the bedroom.

When he gets there he throws you on the bed. Wasting no time he strips you down. Doing the same to him.

He crawls on top of you and starts to kiss your neck again.
Soon he slips two fingers in you making your gasp for air.

"I need you know carter" you moan

Next thing you know he pulls his finger out of you and replaces them with clark.

With out even asking you if you were ready he slams into you making you hit you head on the head bored.

"Fuck your so tigh" he moans

"Faster carter" he starts to thrust faster and harder into making you wince at the pain but it's was soon taken over my pleasure. "Ooo right there"