🔸🔷🔶🔹Chapter 1 🔹🔶🔷🔸

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was listening to my (F/M) while using earphones and I was reading my (F/B)
I heard my dad said "(Y/N)!! Come here im waiting ". Oh! I totally forgot about that,I was moving in Gravity Falls Oregon til summer. He said his friend's name is Stan Pines and he had a niece and nephew. I ran downstairs to see my dad outside with a taxi in front of my home.

"I hope you will be a good girl (Y/N) did you get your things already?"dad said with a concern voice. "Yep I have it all"I said,and the taxi driver was putting our things in the back of the car. I headed in the back of the car while my dad in the front ,Well technically my dad was a journalist to find most mysterious creatures,symbols,etc.

I put my earphones again and saw pine trees outside,when I was listening to my (F/M) I slept.
(Italics should be dreaming)
Dream~

I was in the woods with many pine trees , what I saw in the pine trees have one eye in the middle of it. I heard screaming people and when I saw a Red mark it said

ZKXLZ

FG

GFT

I didnt understand those weird words but it also had a triangle on it and then I was falling

Falling...          ⏬⬇
                           ⏬⬇
                          ⏬⬇
Falling...          ⏬⬇
                        ⏬⬇
                        ⏬⬇
                        ⏬⬇
                     ⏬⬇
~End Dream ~

I woke up sweating I was still in the car with my dad and I realize that I was already in Gravity Falls with my dad.
He said "(Y/N) were already here I cant wait to see some mysterious adventures that we do today! Also are you okay you murmuring on your sleep and sweating.."Dad said.
"I-Im fine dad there is no problem"I lied,even though I had a nightmare I won't tell my dad about it and pretending that it never happened.

"Ok if say so" Dad said with a gentle voice. Were already in the house that was called 'Mystery Hack'?.But when I saw an S down it was literally Mystery Shack after all. I shrugged when I think of that and I was grabbing my things in the back of the car while dad grab some too. He thanked the taxi driver and we headed to the Shack.

He knocked the door and the door just open with a grumpy old man. 'I think that man was Stan kinda' I thought. "Oh (F/N)! Good to see you back! And Good to see you too (Y/N)! I hear all about you with your father."
He said and gave a hug with my dad
"Haha Stan great to see you too!"Dad said
"Nice to meet you Mr.Pines"I said
"Heh Pls kid Just call me Stan k kid!"He said. " Come on in (F/N) you'll be staying at the guest room and (Y/N) will be at my niece and nephew's room". 'Great! Just when i needed' I thought.
"Kids! Their here !"

Dipper's P.O.V

Grunkle Stan: Kids! Their here!

'I wonder who could that be?'I thought

Me and Mabel headed downstairs but when I saw is a man and a girl she had (H/C) (H/L),She has (E/C) eyes and she wear blue jacket and pants.
I think the man is her father's.
Grunkle Stan: Kids this is (Y/N) (L/N)! And this man here is her father's; (F/N) (L/N)! And (Y/N) this is my niece and my nephew Dipper and Mabel Pines.
After that mabel immediately hugs (Y/N) and said.
Mabel: HI IM MABEL! NICE TO MEET YOU KAREN! WANT TO BE FRIENDS!I HAD A PET PIG NAMED WADDLES!
I lightly laughed at her silliness and Mabel dragged me towards (Y/N) I then blush..'WAIT DID I JUST BLUSH?'I thought and try to cover it quickly so she can't see it.
Me: U-uuggh.... H-hi
She lightly laughed its cute........'DIPPER SNAP OUT OF IT YOU JUST MET HER..Well actually her eyes are beautiful thoug-NONONONO!!!!!'I screamed in thought.
(Y/N): Nice to meet you guys! And Mabel of course I can be your friend! *she smiled*
Mabel: YAY! XD
Grunkle Stan: You three had fun im gonna talk to (F/N) k?
He said and they were going in the couch
Then Mabel dragged (Y/N) to meet Wendy and Soos
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Mabel dragged me with two people and she introduced me to them the girl with a red hair is Wendy and the onew who had a shirt with a question mark on it was soos We have fun talking bumch of other stuffs.
Mabel: LETS GET YOUR PACKAGE INTHE ATTIC YOU WILL SLEEP THERE OH ALSO,WE ONLY HAD TWO BEDS SO YOU CAN SLEEP IN THE SLEEPING BAG!
Me: Oh ok thks Mabel
I said and I grab my other things instead mabel pick some of them but then I lost balance Dipper caught me and said.
Dipper : I c-can handle it (Y/N)
(Y/N) : Oh thks Dipper I appreciate it
He starts to goin red and I tell him are you okay but he only said yes and hids it,I only shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹