➿Chapter 2➿

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
As I walked to the attic Dipper and Mabel help me to arrange my things.
After it is done Mabel said with a squeal voice.
Mabel:SLEEPOVER! SLEEPOVER
Me and Dipper cover our ears because of her loud voice.
I smiled from the word saying 'Sleepover' but Dipper groan because of what Mabel said 'Sleepover'.
Dipper: oh no.. *whispers*
I turned to face Dipper and said.
Me: What's wrong? Don't you like sleepover?
Mabel:Yeah! What's wrong Dipper?
Dipper: Uuuggghh it's nothing literally!
Me:If you say so
Just what I said that I saw Dipper in his vest holding a book that has brown color.
Me:Hey Dip! What's that
I said pointing the book.

Dipper's P.O.V
I was holding my journal well not actually mine but I just found it in the woods,until (Y/N) said.
(Y/N):Hey Dip! What's that
She said pointing to where I was holding in my vest. My eyes widened and said.
Dipper: N-no I-ts Nothing! Would you mind? I-I h-have to t-talk woth mabel.
I said and grabbed Mabel at the corner having meeting but we whispered so she can't hear us.
Mabel: Should we tell her!
She whisper yelled and I whisper back.
Me: Do you think she can trust us because the journal tells me to trust no one right?
Mabel thinks carefully and said.
Mabel:Maybe we can trust her!
Me: I think your right *thought*'she's actually nice,kind and pretty'
Just when I realized Mabel grinned and let out a quiet squeal 'Wait did I!!Just say it Out loud!?!?'I thought then she said.
Mabel: You like her don't you~
Dipper: N-no I dont!
I blush out of embarassmant on what Mabel said.
Mabel: Look! Your blushing *squeals*You Do Like Her!
Maybe I do like (Y/N).
Mabel: You should ask her!
Dipper: W-what! I cant ask her now!Look I like her ok! But plssss dont tell anyone just plss
Mabel: XD Drama Queen
Dipper: Hey!
Just as what we finished meeting we went towards (Y/N) and said how do you feel in this place.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Just I was waiting them,they said that how do I felt in this town.
Me: Well I kinda felt that this town is pretty weird but when I was outside I felt that someone is watching me!
Of course I was telling the truth but I wont tell them my dream earlier.
Dipper told me the journal about this town he said ther are magical creatures in the woods.'Maybe I should tell dad cause his a journalist Im gonna tell them first'I thought.
Me: Uuummm guys!
I said and they turned attention to me so I wanted to tell them about it.
Me: Should I tell my dad? Well He's a journalist so he can find how weird this place i-
Dipper:Wait Your dad is a journalist?!
Me:Yeah why well technically im an apprentice of his
Mabel: That's awesome
Dipper:Umm maybe...we...shouldn't
Me:Why?
Dipper: Well....
Dipper's P.O.V (again )
Gosh !What do I telll her Hmmmmm
Well she's her father but I think...ok I we should tell him He's a journalist afterall
Dipper: Nvm..let's just tell him
She nods then went downstairs to tell her dad.
(Man! Its so short 😂)
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
When I tell my dad about it he nods and we went into the attic and tell him about this journal but then his eyes widened and said ^I should go now^well its kinda weird though but he believes in it so it wasnt a problem afterall.
Dipper: Do you guys wanna have a monster hunt?
He smiled while holding the journal
Me & Mabel: WE DO!!??
And then we went on a monster hunt to find a gremoblin well its really dangerous but we got ourselves back as together with the twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⬛️▪️⬛️▪️⬛️▪️⬛️▪️⬛️▪️⬛️▪️⬛️▪️◻️◽️◻️◽️◻️◽️◻️◽️◻️◽️◻️◽️
LG ZITKTL
Q UOKS
FQDT (Y/N)
IXI