🔅Chapter 4🔅

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Me: Why?
Dipper dragged me and mabel and he said that Bill was a trickster ,he even tricked them and he possess Dipper's body.
Mabel:(Y/N) your can't trust him he is Evil! As in E.V.I.L.!?
Me:Hhhmm alright but we should tell him what kind of deal it is so he won't bother us anymore.
Dipper:Maybe! Your right we should but we need to be careful.
As we are done speaking we headed towards Bill and said.
Me: Ok Bill what kind of deal?
Bill: Well the deal is I will stay in my uniform so I can hang out with you guys ASAP!!
All(except bill):WHAT!?!
Dipper(thoughts):Are you kidding me He tricked us alot and he wanted to 'Hang Out' with us?
Mabel(thoughts):The Dorito is served!!!
I sighed and said.
Me: Alright But the rule is don't use your powers!
Just use it if there's trouble!Second don't even hurt us!
That's the rule!
Bill:Urrghh fine..
Me:Bill pay attention!
Bill's P.O.V.
(Y/N):Bill pay attention!
When I saw her eyes its more like there sparkling like stars.'WHAT THE HECK BILL YOUR A DEMON FOR PETE'S SAKE YOU CAN'T FALL INLOVE!'I thought and in my stomach I just felt butterflies inside of me....'What is this feeling!!'I thought and then she came over to me and said.
(Y/N):Do you understand?!
Me:Y-yeah
'Wait a minute...did I just stuttter?!?...Why did I just stutter in front of her!?'I thought loudly.
(Y/N):Good!
Pine Tree was just lost in thought while Shooting Star was watching.I read his mind and said'Urrgghh why did she deal with him *sighs*I wish (Y/N) will like me back'Huh looks like Pine tree likes her too wait........Do I like her?! Psshh no way ,why would I be !?I don't like her well she actually have beautiful (E/C) eyes and-uurrghh *sighs* maybe I do like her..
(Timeskip in the Mystery Shack )
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
While were in the shack I told them what we can do because we have nothing to do.
Mabel: WE COULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!
Me: Sure!
Bill and Dipper: Ok
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
I hope you guys like this chapter anyways
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ^w^