•●Chapter 6 ●•

Last time:
I felt hurt in my stomach WAIT WHAT?! 0-0 What is this....maybe the feelings called jealous?.........this girl is interesting I MEAN REALLY! Even though this is just a first time I felt like this.....maybe........

I'm in love with (Y/N)

Now:

3rd P.O.V

When (Y/N), Mabel , Dipper and Bill had done playing truth or dare they slept while their position on their own bed are like this.

Position:

Mabel | (Y/N) | Bill | Dipper

Bill slept with his sleeping bag since he used his powers to appear it . From the next morning (Y/N) was the one who woke up early while Dipper , Mabel and Bill were still sleeping. She made pancakes for them but she also hums with a song of 'Set it all free'.

(Y/N) singing:

I followed my heart into the fire

Got burned, got broken down by desire

I tried, I tried but the smoke in my eyes

Left me blurry, blurry and blind

I picked all the pieces up off the ground

I've burned all my fingers but that's gone now

Got the glue in my hands and stickin' to the plan

Stickin' to the plan that says "I can"

Mabel woke up when she heard someone singing and she smells something good she thought it could be pancakes or something she woke dipper and bill up.

Mabel: Guys! Guys!

Dipper: What *yawns* is it Mabel.....

Bill : *wokes up while rubbing his eye*

Mabel : I think (Y/N) is singing are baking something! Let's check it out!

Bill and Dipper : *hears someone singing and nods at Mabel*

While the three went downstairs quietly (Y/N) doesn't notice that they are watching her singing while baking.

Bill's thoughts : 'Wow! she has a beautifule voice'

Dipper's thoughts: 'Woah she is very talented!'

Do anything at all

I can do anything at all

This is my kiss goodbye

You can stand alone and watch me fly

Cause nothing's keeping me down

Gonna let it all up

Come on and say right now, right now, right now

This is my big hello

Cause I'm here and never letting go

I can finally see, it's not just a dream

When you set it all free, all free, all free

You set it all free!

When (Y/N) was done at singing she heard someone loudly.

Mabel: WOAH (Y/N) YOU CAN SING! YOU HAD A PRETTY VOICE!

(Y/N) : Were you here all the time! *turns around and blushes *

Bill: uuuuuggghhh yeh........yeh we are

(Y/N) :..........ok? *felt embarrassed* Anyways! here are some pancakes for you guys!

She smiled and when the three went to her and eat some pancakes that are delicious.

Dipper: Wow (Y/N) ! Your such a good cook! This is amazing!

Bill : This taste good! *while putting a syrup on it*

Mabel : THIS IS DELICIOUS! OMG (Y/N) YOU SHOULD DO THIS MORE!

(Y/N) : wow! I-I don't know what to say thanks guys! * smiles *

~Timeskip to the town~

Dipper's P.O.V.

While we were walking on the streets we saw three girls walks towards us.........oh no really! Pacifica!

Pacifica: Well well well! Lookie here girls the dumbiest pines got some new friends! Well why won't you two join us * looks at (Y/N and Bill *

My hands shut tight while i'm angry at her and when (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) : Heh.. Well Excuse me ! They are not dumb they are the most awesome friends I've ever had ! Now if you just stay back and leave us alone right now and don't mess with my friends!

Woah! I was very amazed when (Y/N) said that to her.

Pacifica: Hah! As if you and me battle one on one in a singing contest go that! Let's see who is the dumbest! *flips her hair to (Y/N)*

Bill's P.O.V.

I was amazed at (Y/N)'s actions.

Me: Wow! (Y/N) I didnt know you were much cooler!

Mabel : Yeh girl! you were awesome!

Dipper : Yep you are the coolest !

(Y/N) : Thanks guys! But I gotta prepare about the singing contest!

Mabel: Oh Yeah! Me and Grunkle Stan prepared a party to the Shack ! Well I think that should be were you perform there! BUT I KNOW YOU CAN WIN (Y/N) YOU ARE AN AMAZING SINGER ! WE EVEN HEARD YOU THAT YOU SANG WHEN YOU BAKE PANCAKES FOR US!

(Y/N) : But Mabel y-you don't understand I'm really shy but what if their are people who laughs at me! What if their are someone who hates me and...and......*starts to cry*

Mabel : Hey! Don't Say that they don't hate you (Y/N)

Dipper: They won't laugh at you (Y/N)

Me : Were always here with you!

(Y/N) : T-thanks guys! Your are the best! But I hope that it wasn't the last time when I performed.......

Me,Pi-I mean Dipper and Mabel were confused at what she said ' the last time she perforomed' She saw our confused faces and when she does she tells us about her past I felt bad for her but when she finished talking we all hugged her and she hugs us back!

Dipper: Don't think about the last time (Y/N) past is the past and you will start a new future don't be shy show them what you really are and don't be afraid!

Mabel : I Agree with Dipping Sauce!

Me : Yep! I'm rootin for ya! *I wink at her*

Dipper thoughts : Stop flirting with her!!!!! *felt jealous*

(Y/N): Thks Everyone!

Mabel : NOW WE MUST GO ONWARDS!!!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I laugh at Mabel's silliness and followed her with Dipper and Bill (ofc they follow you) I felt happy when they say good things about me , they are the best friends of all the time but I will kept for that. But its time to prepare for the party.

_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>

WELP OK IM GANNA SLEEP! ITS MIDNIGHT SO YAHH GATTA GO!! Btw the "set it all free" song came from scarlett johanson on sing movie!That's all for now!

~ Belle OUT