•Prologue

[Story a Bit Changed... If You Have Read It Before I Suggest For You To Read It Again]

Title: A Single Blue Rose

Author: Rosetta

This story is all my doing any similarities with others will be a purely coincidence. (I mean how many outcome can a story about Teacher-students love have?

.Please comment and vote. I'm trying to be different from other student\teacher stories and I would be grateful for the support.

--------

•Prologue

Everything happens for a Reason.

This is one Sentence that we use frequently, either to console ourselves or others when having a Bad day. It is just easier for us to accept that certain ''disaster'' is part of a master plan of God, that happens for an ulterior reason, for a greater purpose on Life.

Sometimes, people come into our life's and mess everything around, in that kind of situation we don't think of the ''master plan of God'' we just blame that person for making us suffer, but if that didn't happen would we be able to realize the great things on our life's? And passing thru all that pain must lead us to something, right? A better life perhaps, our ''happy ending'', a Kind of reward to all the pain we passed.

Everything happens for a reason, nothing, and I mean nothing happens by mere chance or luck.

It's funny how destiny changes your life, in an instant, completely, How decisions, people make you go in a different path, how things that you thought that could never happen to you well... happens.

But even though I passed from painful moments when I look at my memories I smile gratefully, because if that didn't happen, I wouldn't be where I am.

And I like where I am!

*

--------------

Don't forget to Comment and Vote!

Thanks!

Aliech [Rosetta]