•Chapter I

[Attention : Contains Sexual ...Stuff :b]

•Single Blue Rose

• Chapter I

"The story is just amazing" she sighed " I love this kind of forbidden love between Teacher-Student story, why something like this doesn't happen to me?"

I rolled my eyes at one more of Kate fantasies. She was currently babbling about a book she just finished reading the only thing that I caught was that the book was a romance about forbidden love between a student and a teacher.

"Do you actually believe on that stuff?" I could not help myself. It's rude to break other dreams but Kate needs to keep her feet on the floor. I usually call her 'my little Lunatic' (well at least, mentally). But I do really worry about her, I don't want her to end up pregnant from her teacher or something. I just want what is best for her. She is after all my best friend.

"Don't you?" She has a really bad habit of answering with questions.

"No"

"Humph, why are you like this Zoey? Forbidden Love is one of the most amazing feelings you could have!"

I looked at her spectrally "Are you serious? I mean how could be awesome if when you love someone but it's impossible to be with them? And if you want to experience this 'Student-Teacher' forbidden Love experience so much, why you just seduce Mr. Clapp? "

She made a face. "Ah... well various reasons. 1- He is like 56 years old? That's disgusting and he isn't hot at all, he wears nerd glasses and..."

I rolled my eyes at her once again and started to walk away.

"Hey! Wait up"

I turn around "Are you still going to talk about that nonsense?"

She Humphed "Well when it happens to you we will see if it will still be nonsense!"

I shook my head to her. "As if."

"I officially curse you to have a Forbidden Love! A student- teacher one! I will be the one laughing at you then!"

I glared playfully. Sometimes this girl gave me a headache that hurts more than a hangover! "Oh My God!" I mocked "How could you curse your Best Friend Forever?"

She showed me her tongue. "This is for best! You will see! One day you will thank me for cursing you"

Every time I remember this conversation I laugh.

I quit calling Kate 'my little lunatic Best friend'. Now she is just my little psychic Best friend and

I laugh every time I see her proud smile on her face.

She is proud of herself about the curse she put on me.

I just Love the little psychic.

I groaned. "Why we need to go to this party Luna?"

She didn't look at me, she had her concentration on the street. She knows how much I hate that people who are driving aren't looking at the rode. But I saw her raised brow.

"How the hell did you come up with 'Luna'?" she asked.

I sighed and said as it was obvious "It's short for Lunatic, but Kate don't change the subject!"

This time was her turn to sigh. "Well, as you must have noticed, school starts tomorrow. "

"I know..."

She cut me off. "It's the Last day of being free, last day of Summer! We need to make it unforgettable!"

"And 'unforgettable' for you is....?"