A Single Blue Rose - Lesson nº3

Blue Rose

A blue rose is very hard to reproduce or find, although some floral companies are trying to do it naturally. Others just dye them. To some a blue rose symbolizes "mystery" and to others "attaining the impossible". A blue rose given can symbolize the rarity of your partner. You have attained the impossible.

Chapter 3 - Punishment

Tuesday 3 September.

I woke up with a bad feeling, OR maybe is because I woke up with someone jumping in my bed? And when this someone is Kate?

"Wake up, Sunshine is out!!" I groaned, took my pillow and threw at her.

I looked at the clock that was on my bedside table. 6:30 am. I groaned once again. "Leave" I said sleepily. I put my head on another pillow trying without success to go once again to Lala Land.

"How can you say that to your Best Friend? Come on! Get up!" I glared at her. Her tiny form was jumping up and down on my bed making it bounce. Her brown long hair was going everywhere. How can she have so much energy at this time in the morning?

"No! Leave! How the hell did you come in anyway?" This girl is so strange. How the hell did she enter my home? I don't believe Mrs. Mason opened the door... maybe she entered in by some open window? Next time I should check the entire house.

She giggled. Argh I hate morning people "Silly I got in from the front door! Now is the way how to treat a guest? Uhm?" Got in by the front door uh? She didn't say how.

"You are no guest, you probably have a stolen key of my house front door. Did you ever thought of having a career in the Mafia? I bet you would be famous in no time"

She put her hand under her chin. Was she seriously pondering it? This girl is crazy! "Mmm ... truthfully...yes. But then I hate to wear back... don't you think is just a depressing color?" she sighed. "Anyway if you don't get out of be like... now I will get a cup of water."

I felt the sleep coming. I closed my eyes and whisper "Whatever" I heard Kate sigh and walk out of my room. Good. I was once again starting to sleep. I sighed in contentment and snuggled in a more comfortable position on my bed.

Suddenly a cold liquid splashed on my face I jerked upright on my bed, wide awake now. Kate was there holding an empty cup and looking at me with a fake apologetic expression. "What the fuck Luna?!" I yelled between gritted teeth's. I was cold!

She struggled "Don't say I didn't warn you! Now get your lazy butt on the shower!" I sighed and got of the bed I immediately missed the warm of the covers that were now all wet.

"Lets try to act like adults." she nodded. "Well, WHY are you here exactly for....?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Well, I am here to help you to get ready for school!"

It was my turn to roll my eyes "Well Luna sorry to break your happiness bubble you are in, but I am perfectly capable to get ready for school on my own thanks anyway, now you can go home and leave me Alone."

She struggled "Well, you said yesterday on the phone that you weren't a 'thing' with Zack so i come here to change that" I looked at her with awe. She looked like she was hiding something.

"So you are torturing me because I am not together with him?" I yelled.

I really don't think he would drool because he saw me naked.

She rolled her eyes. "No Silly!" pause. "I'm here to help you look irresistible so Zack will be on your feet when he sees you and what he is losing." Fuck, now how do I get out of this situation? I don't want to make Zack think that I am a slut and I what to repeat the thing of that day which I don't .... But then I need to talk to him about it even If I really don't want to.