•Chapter II

Chapter II

Dominic POV

I stirred as I felt the layers of sleep fell one by one, soon enough I was wide awake but just too lazy to open my eyelashes.

Slowly I open my eyes. I noticed three things while that happen. First, I was not on my room or any that I knew. Second, I had an incredible headache\hangover result for all the alcohol of last night on celebrating the last say I was a free man. Third and more important than all, I had an arm wrapped around a beautiful angel and she was nude. I looked at myself confirming my suspicions. Yep, we did it.

I looked at her. I don't even remember her name... Chloe wasn't? I smiled proud of myself for remembering it. She was truly beautiful; she had dirty blonde hair that was sticking out in every direction because of all the moving last night. Her features were calm and she had a hit of a smile.

I felt an urge to kiss her so I did, I pecked her softly on the lips; I mean we did a lot worse, or on my point of view, better. I smirked. And looked and the clock that was on the bedside table. I immediately jumped of the bed being careful to not wake Chloe up. I stared at her for a while, should I wake her? It's already eight a.m. she would probably want to go to her home and get ready for work. But then she is so in peace it would be a shame to wake her, and it would be really awkward so I just let her be.

I went to the bathroom and got dressed; I would have a shower when I got home. I went to the room again and stared at the Angel again. Would I meet her again? She would probably think that I am just a random guy looking for a one nigh-stand which I wasn't. Truth to be told I was drunk but I am not the kind of guy to play around with woman.

I saw a huge bouquet of blue roses, so in an inspiration moment I took one and laid next to her on the bed, a single Blue Rose, I hoped it was enough for not to make her think I was a jackass.

I looked at the clock and cursed lowly the school would start in less than fifteen minutes. Great first day and I am already late!

I got my shoes and went running to the main hall of the Hotel. I pay the Room bill and gave extra money so when Chloe went downstairs she would have a taxi taking here wherever she needed.

Whit a sigh I went out of the Lobby and got into my car, I probably broke all the driving rules but got on my house at eight and half. I run to my house and quickly went to my room. I got my clothes and got the quickest shower ever. Dried and got into my clothes, I didn't have time to eat anything. I got once again into my car and driven to the school.

I got there 15 minutes late and quickly ran to the office. I was greeted with a mad school heir that lectured me on being late blah, blah, blah I just got to the state when I was nodding but didn't hear anything.

He gave me my schedule and wished me good luck while glaring. I walked\ran towards my classroom, I could hear the noise the students were making from afar. Ah, the youth! How I miss the jungle of High School. Not that I am that old, well at least I think I am not, I am just 22, just got out of college with the intention of being an English Teacher, this was the first time I would really teach.

I enter the room; the kids immediately went silent and walked to the table. AH AH I get a secretary! Uh oh!

"Hi everyone, sorry for my delay, I'm the new English Teacher, my name is Dominic R. Campbell. I really don't think I am too old so please, inside this walls call me Dominic, out of here call Mr. Campbell." I paused and looked at my class. The girls were staring at me some even drooling. It was disturbing. I looked over the faces and spotted the one I was looking for. I smiled, the face was astonished and the mouth was wide open in shock.