day twelve ~ christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true gave to me, twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming, six geese a-laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree...

Dear ______,
Merry Christmas, my friend!

I know that this is a day late, but I was very busy getting tipsy over little sips of champagne and a glass of posh wine to be able to write to you.

I am awfully sorry for that, I do apologise for it, and I hope that I'll be able to make up to you soon.

If you celebrate Christmas, then what you get for from Santa's little visit? I hope you got what you wanted, but I hope you also gave gifts to others as well. Maybe, you made someone's day by giving them a small present?

Did you celebrate the festive day with your loved ones? I pray that you, your family and friends all had an amazing day, and that everybody had a fun time. What did you do? Anything special?

I personally don't celebrate Christmas but I went out to dinner with my family, and I kinda drank a bit too much than I supposed to. Shh, don't tell anyone... I know that I'm underage, but it was under parental supervision so surely it's okay?

I also went to a Christmas Eve party the night before, which ended at 4am, and I actually had a bit of champagne and it kept sparkling in my mouth. I was too tired to do anything by that point, but we all counted down to Christmas.

If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you still had a nice day.

As the new year rolls around, I wish for 2017 to be an amazingly fabulous year, because to be honest, 2016 was pretty shit in my opinion, and I think that some of you might agree with me.

Here's to 2017,

Party hard but not too hard,
Love from,
Ninachu ^o^

             THE END
This last 'Oneshot' wasn't even a Oneshot at all, it was an author's note (kind of) haha

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed these eleven Christmas themed one shots and I hope that I can do something like this again next year, maybe with Christmas again or another holiday, like Halloween, perhaps?

I dunno, but I'll get round to it soon enough ahha.

I hope you enjoyed this and I'll hopefully see you all in another story very soon ^^