Chapter 13

So a lot if you think that Hayes and Hayley are together or sorta together, their not together at all. He was acting all flirty and was going to ask her out but he was interrupted by Nash so he didn't get to ask her and she is wondering what he was going to ask her. She doesn't know for sure if she likes him just yet, there going out and doing things but just being friends not girlfriend and boyfriend yet. So for the moment don't think that their together because there not. Read though some of the chapters again because some of you have read it not understanding what I am trying to get across!!

Hayley's P.O.V

So at the moment we have all been sitting here for hours and it is now 10pm and Jen fell asleep next to her dad, her mum and dad had fallen asleep too but Hayes and I couldn't call asleep.

"I can't sleep, it's just so uncomfortable," Hayes said while spinning in his chair.

"Yeah I know, plus we have school tomorrow," I said fiddling with my fingers.

I was thinking about what Hayes was going to ask me, I mean we're just friends. We've known each other for three weeks and for now his pretty chill and cool to hang around with, I just want to know what he was going to ask me.

"Hey Hayes, I need to ask you something," I said whispering so the others didn't hear.

"Yeah what?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"What were you going to ask me the other day?" I said nervously.

"Um uhh, I was going to say that we've known each other for a month and i was going to say that we should be more than friends, umm uhh we should be best friends!" he said smiling.

"Oh yeah," I said fake smiling. I though he was going to ask me out, but were just best friends I mean it's nothing else.

Hayes P.O.V

I don't know what got into me, like she asked me what I was going to say and then I say we should be best friends! I just don't know if she likes me the same way and I want to know she feels that way before I know to ask her out for sure.

"Abby Spencer," a man said as he walked out of the room that Aaron was in.

"Yes!" she said suddenly waking up.

"We have some good news and bad new," he said nervously.

"Yes what is it," she said as he hands were shaking.

"The good news if that we stopped the bleeding and everything, but the bad thing is that he has gone into a coma," he said looking at her.

"WHAT!" she screamed.

This made Jen and her dad to wake up.

"Honey what's wrong!" he said as he got up and walked over to his wife who was crying hard.

"It's appears that he is fine but he has gone into a coma," he repeated.

The three if them are now crying, Hayley and I looked at each other and walked up to Jen hugging her.

"He'll be out of the coma soon," Hayley said as she hugged one side of her.

" Ihope so," she whispered to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now the next morning and I'm in 2nd period with Hayley, we both look so tired and weren't in a good mood from what happened last night. "I am so tired from last night," I said as I yawned. "I know I feel so bad for Jen and I just want to be with her," Hayley said. "Hey, she understands that we have to go to school," I said patting her on the back.

Hayley's P.O.V

It's lunch and it's time for me to go up to Kendall and tell her she made the squad. "Hi Kendall," I said as I walked up to her as she was putting her books in her locker. "Hey," she said smiling at me with her shining white teeth. "I just wanted to tell you that you made the team and we are having a group meeting after school," I said smiling at her. "oh my god! Thanks a bunch to choosing me to be in the team!" She said giving n me a hug. "We'll we thank you for auditioning because there wasn't really anyone else that was good." I said whispering to her whist we both started to giggle. "We'll I have to go but I'll see you later," she said as she closed her locker and walked away.

I think she's quite nice and I hope we'll both become great friends, but now I need to figure out what I'm going to say to the girls at the cheer meeting.

CHEER MEETING

"Okay we should start" I said. We are in one of the English classes and its lunch time, we have a meeting in here every Wednesday. "Where's Jen?" One of the girls said. "Um, she has some things going on at the moment and isn't able to make it to school today," I said looking at the clipboard. "So first of all you would notice that at we have someone new that has taken the other girls spot, everyone say hi to Kendall!" I said as I pointed to Kendall. "Hey Kendall!" All the girls said. "Okay, also in a few weeks we have routine that we need to do," I said as I looked at the clipboard. "So we have five weeks until we have to cheer at a national cheerleader centre!" I said as all the girls jumped up and started to dance and scream.

After the meeting the rest of school classes were fine, we are now in History and everyone around me is doing there History projects while Hayes and I are sitting there wondering what to do. "Where is your project," the teacher said coming up to us. "We've already finished it and its at home," Hayes said looking up at the teacher. "Well I think that on Monday you can present it to the class," she said. "Okay, sounds fine it me."

After school Hayes and I decided to both go to the hospital before heading home. "How's your brother going?" I said as I looked over at him, he was showing no emotion while sleeping there sleepily. "He has just been sleeping there all day, not making any movement." We are sitting in the hospital room ands it's just Hayes, Jen, Aaron and I. "He'll get better I promise," Hayes said patting her pack. "The good thing is, is that I told Kendall that she made the team, she came to the meeting and all the girls liked her!" I said smiling. "That's good," she said weakly smiling. She's been really down ever since we left to go home last night, I don't think she's even had something to eat. "Jen come with us to the food bar, right now," I ordered her and I stood up. "But I can't leave Aaron!" she said wining. "He's going to be ok, there is nurses and doctors all around," I said as I pulled her up.

"Can I please get a three hot chocolates and three choc chip cookies," I said to the lady behind the counter. "Okay so that will be ten dollars," she said. I pulled out money and passed to her, we got the drinks and cookies and decided to sit at a table near a window. "You need to come back to school," I said to her as I took a bite of my cookie. "But I have to stay here with my brother," I said looking at her cup still full of hot chocolate. "I'm sure that your brother would want you to be going to school," Hayes said. "Look I'll come to school when I'm ready alright!" she said grabbing her things and walking away. "All we're trying to do is help her," Hayes said rubbing his hands thorough his hair. "Just give her time, just a bit more time."

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 60 VOTES AND 404 READS! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 8.1K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL 😘