Chapter 15

So Jens over at my house and it's after school.

"Why would Kendall do that?" Jen said as she plops herself onto my bed.

"I don't know, she asked if she could come up with a few dance moves to fill in the gaps but I didn't mean totally different music and a totally different routine!" I said as I joined her on the bed.

"I'm starting to think that letting her on the team was a bad idea."

We talked about it for a while and decided to let it go because all the girls seem to be happy with it and we both don't want to cause harassment, besides Jen is the head cheerleader what possibly can she do!

We got so bored just sitting around and finishing our homework so we decided to go to the mall and have a little look around and then get something to eat.

"Hey look over there!" Jen said as we exited forever 21.

As we walked in we saw all the cheer squad hanging out and then some of the football guys, even Hayes.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Let's follow them."

Jen's P.O.V

"Let's follow them," I said.

We waited until we saw them pass and then decided to walked a few feet behind them.

"Hey so where do you guys want to go now?" Someone said from the front of the crowd.

"Let's go into Kmart!" Hayes said.

They all agreed and we decided to keep following them until we got out the front of Kmart.

"Stop!" Hayley whispered as she grabbed my arm and quickly pulled be behind one of those little kid toy rides.

"What we need to keep following them!" I said in a rush.

"Yeah but we can't just walk in behind them, then they'll definitely see us."

We waited until we couldn't see them and literally ran into Kmart.

"We need to run because if we walk they'll see us easily."

We looked everywhere until we saw them in the shoe department.

"Hayes do you think these shoes look okay?" Kendall said as she stood up.

"Yeah they look great!" He said looking at her with a fake smile.

"Good, I need to ask you something?" she said as she sat down again and was taking the shoes off.

"Do you hang around Hayley a lot?" she asked, why would she ask that.

"Yeah all the time why?" he said looking confused.

"Oh it's just that ever since I started on the squad, all the girls have told me that they don't like her or Jen."

Hayley and I looked at each other and I knew what Hayley was like.

"Shh, don't walk up to them yet I want to listen to the rest!" I said.

"Well I don't really think that, she's a really nice girl when you get to know her," Hayes said pulling a little smirk.

"Well I don't really, ever since I've known her she's been a total control freak!"

I look at Hayley and I knew it was time to let her off the chain.

"Release the hound," I whispered to her with a little smirk.

Before I knew it Hayley was standing in front of Kendall and looked like she was going to rip her head off.

"How dare you say that no one likes me!" she yelled.

"Well it wasn't me who said it," she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh but you were thinking it, and you know what I'm not a control freak because I'm just doing what's best for the team!" She said as Kendall stood and and grabbed her things.

"If you were doing whats best for the team then I wouldn't of had to redo your terrible routine and make it so that we all liked it!" she said smiling at her comeback.

"Well you know what, you think your so cool being a cheerleader but it's actually about team spirt. You on the other hand is thinking about yourself and not caring about anyone around you!" Hayley said as she was out of breath.

All the cheer team was listening to what she was saying, everyone was silent.

"Come on girls!" Kendall said walking away with all girl and some of the guys. What has she done...

Hayley's P.O.V

I turned around to see Hayes looking at me with shock, I felt so embarrassed.

"Look I didn't say anyth-," Hayes was saying but I cut him of by jumping on him, I wrapped my arms about his neck and my legs around his waist.

"I know, I heared," I said smiling. I lifted my head up and we were looking into each others eyes, our lips were hovering over each other. Then I closed my eyes, before I know it we are now kissing.

"Awww!" I heard Jen say, and then I heard and click.

We broke apart and he put me down, it was so awkward.

"So are you to love birds done?" Jen questioned.

We both looked at her to see her holding out her phone to the photo of us kissing.

"Aw," I hear Hayes say.

___________________________

They finally kissed but what does that mean there relationship stands, their not boyfriend and girlfriend yet so what's going to happen!!! Thanks for the 306 reads and 41 votes! Xox I can't believe I am already on 13.1k!! Almost as big as my last book on Cameron Boyce!