Jay Parks Office

Special Thanks to jellycat7483 for the new cover. They do awesome work. Be sure to check them out.

I walk into his office to see Gray, Simon, and Hoody sitting on chairs. Jay smiled and said "Take a seat." So I seat be side Gray. Jay spoke again "Well this is Feather the newbie."

It was quiet for a few seconds then Gray said "Welcome to the AOMG family." He held out his hand and smiled, I smiled back and shook his hand.

I then replied "Thanks."

Simon spoke next "I hope you will singe with us you have a great voice."

I smiled and said "I think I'm going to singe."

He replied "Cool we should do a collaboration some time."

"That would be so cool."

Then Hoody spoke "Hi Feather. Nice to meet you I hope we become good friends." she then held out her hand so I shook it.

I replied "Hi Hoody, I hope so too."

Jay spoke "Can you three please leave us alone for now. We need to talk about her contract."

Simon replied "shouldn't I as Co-CEO be part of this conversant."

" Yeah I guest." Jay pouted as Hoodie and Grey left. Once they left Jay spoke "how about $5,000."

I happily replied "A month." seeing next to YouTube this is my first job.

Simon said "No silly a paycheck."

Shocked I said "Why Just started."

Jay smiled and said "Because you already have over 70000 fans."

Simon leaned over to my ear and whispered "I would take that if i was you. Most newbies are like lucky to get 2,000."

I look at Jay, and said "Yes." then jay passed me a contract, which I read. then singed. Jay and Simon both then sighed it.

Jay the spook "Nice to have you in the AOMG crew." I then shook hands with both him and Simon. we spoke a little bit more then I left.

Well that was chapter 3 I hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for reading. Bye for now.