recording in the studio

Jay Park told me to pick any Studio I wanted that was not being occupied. So I found the one that was best suited for me and Fang which was on the second floor had a little patio up off of it had a little couch and of course a recording area there was some extra space so I could get Fang a little dog bed (a toddler's bed just the mattress).

I walked around the building so I could talk to everybody even more so I went to Locos room and knocked on the door. Loco open the door and hugged me. I asked Loco who is be the best people for me to hang out with first.

He replied with the names "Hoodie, Simon, themself, and Jay Park."

I said "thank you for your time Loco I'll be sure to talk to you laterafter talking to hoodie and Simon."

He said okay can't wait to get to know everything about you and hugged me again before I left his room.

After I left his room I went to find hoodies recording studio which is pretty easy to find because right next door to Locos recording studio. I knocked on her door and said "hi hoodie and just going around to meet everybody."

Hoodie replied "I'm so excited to have another girl on the AOMG team."

Me and her talked for about an hour we talked to everything how we grew up where we grew up what are goals are, and even who we like. Would you both found funny because we both just met each other but we were already like best friends.

After talking to her it went to find Simon's recording studio which is harder fun it was on the top floor. I knocked on Simon's door but no one answered, so I knocked again. Then I heard someone snoring from the other side so I know he must have been sleeping.

Finally once again I went to Locos recording studio to talk to him and get to know him better. I knocked on the door and once again he hugged me I thought to myself this guy is obsessed with hugging people. Me and Loco talked different stuff we even decided that we would do collaboration together. He asked me what is like having dog like Fang I told them it's really easy if you know how to control big dogs. After about an hour talking to Loco I said I had to go and going see Jay Park. Loco said "You should probably go talk to Ugly Duck and grey then the Cohort if you're willing to hang out with those crazy people. I mean I know some crazy rappers Keith spends half the time he record screaming stuff. And okasian sounds like he's asleep when he rapping." Before I left Loco gave me another hug I don't like hugs but I'm starting to get used to him hugging me of course I still tempted to kick them or something.

Once again I found my way to Jay Park's office me and Jay Park also talked about doing a collaboration together which going to be super excited because he's one of the artists that inspired me to become a music artist myself. He asked me all different questions about my childhood. Including why my name is feather explain to him it's because I'm Native American on my father side and it's a native name and both my parents thought it was a beautiful name that stood me it also helped that my first word I ever said was feather. We talked for a little longer then I went to find ugly duck.

I went and found ugly ducks recording studio I knocked on the door and yelled doors opened so I walked in this to get shot with a Nerf dart. He said sorry thought you were Simon and gray. I said that's okay. We talked for awhile and he asked me like most people do is it easy to take care of a dog like fangs which I always reply yet but you have know how to control a big dog like him.

I went to talk to Gray which is easy because his recording studio was right by the main desk. I went to knock on his door when there's a note on the door said sorry not here gone for lunch don't call me don't text me leave me alone I won't be back until tomorrow picking extra long lunch break bye. Which made me laugh.

Lastly I went back to the cohorts recording studio. To find okasian and recording studio rapping the lyrics to a song called you know which is Jay Park featuring him.

The door the door was open so I just walked in and sat on the couch Bryan Chase came over and started asking me some different questions like where was from what I was like for me growing up.

Keith just asked me if I like to drink, the one I replied no he just puts earbuds back and ignored me. Then be free asked me if I was a fan of his music and I said yes I love the song Kawasaki. Then Bryan Chase, Bfree, Sway D, and myself all started singing Kawasaki together. And Keith are yelling It G Ma at top of his lungs just so he couldn't hear us singing but is really funny. Keith may not be my biggest fan, but everyone else seems to really enjoy my music.

Jayallday ask me if I had a kid I said no I haven't even fell in love love before. He said really you're such a beautiful girl I said thank you once okasian was done recording his verse he walked over to me and gave me a big hug which was annoying cuz once again I don't like hugs.

Keith ran and sat in the studio walking the door so he didn't have to listen to me I guess his when he shut the door yelled I don't want to listen to that girl sing anymore. Then he slammed the door everybody look him like he's crazy when he was standing in the window waving at us and he got the mic and said I can't hear you but you can your me and started rapping it g ma. Me and okasian talking about all different stuff including if I was a fan of his and what my favorite song was. Which I replied to with yes and my favorite song would have to is Pshh.

Which he then started rapping to me. After while I left their recording studio and bumped into Cha Cha Malone. I said sorry. And he just walked away without saying anything I thought that's quite rude. Then I went back to my studio and started thinking of a new song lyrics

Well there is latest chapter of rise to fame I hope you guys enjoyed and I can't believe how long this chapter was it has 1197 words in it.
I think you will like this chapter.