Sabrina Carol 'The Shy Girl'

Ever since my mother died,  I have always been a lonely girl. My father always have work to do so he was very busy,  but my mother always take time off to spend limited time with me. My sister always on her job, Carol Liner(Games Liner). My sister name is Sarah Carol, but most people called her Sarah Jessica Carol or Miss. Carol. And I... well, I never be seen. It almost like I'm invisible.

I really wish that people could really see me, but I am too shy to make friends. In my school, I was always called 'the shy girl'. Well, I guess that's who I  really am.
My sister who just left out on us three years on us is now working in a big million dollars company. And I... well I just sixteen and I really wanted a job, badly! I already finished home school and college and I always ask myself, 'Do I need to do anything else?' I just really wish that I have the courage to get up and take that dream job. But I am to shy.
I really wish that I  just have the strength and courage, which I do ☺, to get the dream job I want, to be an author.
But I don't think that will happen because I am just to scared.
And I'm just writing all of this in my diary when I should be telling someone this, like my mom or my sister. But I forget, my mom died and my sister just left us.
Tell me,  what should I do? 
😔