My Sister, Sarah Jessica Carol The Flashback

OMG!
I had just saw my sister, Sarah Jessica Carol. I saw her at her million dollars business. Her long brown hair flows behind her as her dark blue eyes and pale skin shine through the sun light. She's very pretty and thin. I (maybe) know one of you all want me too described myself so I'm gonna do it,I have short brown hair stop to my upper back, big violet shiny eyes, I have a light tan skin and I'm very thin as well.
Anyway, she was talking to her coworkers. I was walking around because I was bored. She looked at me, very sad and then looked back at the man in front of her. I know she remembered me. And I wondered if she remembered when she left us.

~Flash back ~

"Hey Sabrini, how are you? " she asked." Find. "
We were at a orphanage. Our mother had died and I our father had just left. Relative never enjoyed having us, so they put us in a orphanage. It was  really a grief moment. I still remember when we came in.
" Why are you swinging alone?" I sighed. "There's nobody to played with." I said looking at the ground. I looked up and ask "Why they are gone? There's really nobody to talk to, nobody to played, nobody to...to cared for us." I started to have a melted down. I cried in Sarah's arm. She comfort me by hugging me and rubbing my back. "There's nobody to cared, played or talk to us. We brought here by ourselves so we can do this by ourselves. Don't doubt."
"But - "I was cut off from Sarah."But nothing."  Then we went walking, "We can figure this out for our own!" And that was the last word from Sarah that day. 
The other day was a day when parents would come to collect there child or children. Sarah and I decided to play the game 'Just Dance' in the game room. We were dancing to every move they put on the game screen, but I accidentally mess up a move which cause me to lose. "I win and you lose." Sarah cheered. "Aw again. And it's like the fifth time you win. You're like...the best dancer I know. You know you could be a professional dancer, right?" Sarah chuckles. "You could be one too, if you put some efforts into it."
"Alright. Let's try again. "
So we dance again, but Sarah stop when she hear about a man name Shawn Carol.
" So how do you feel about your dancing skills. I mean like, do you think it's working to help people learn how to dance?"
"All over the world, people had brag about my dancing skills and think that I need to do more. Some of them even kisses their television because they love my dancing." Mr. Carol chuckled at the last part of the sentence."So, Mr. Carol, do you want to visit an orphanage  to maybe teach kids there your dance moves? "
"I'll be coming to Carolina City Orphanage , to teach them how to dance my moves. At three o'clock."
Sarah was thinking really hard about this. She then came up with an idea. She then look at me and said "Sarbrini, he's coming here three o'clock." I was thinking. "And?"
"And that means he's our only way out." I was trying to figure out what she was meaning. "Ooohhh!"

It was three o'clock and he came in a long clean black limousine. He came out in nice black shiny shoes and a business outfit. The manager came out to show him all around. "Oh so this how a orphanage looks."
"Yes sir. " The manager answer quickly. "Well, it looks like a dump. How could you let children live in a dump?" The Manager look so shocked.

They walked on the corridor and the halls. We then poked our heads out of the door. "Okay, Sarbrini, Mr. Carol is soon coming. So when he comes, we come out of the door and maybe he will asked questions, then I could asked him some questions then challenge him."
"In what?" She smirked and said "You'll see."
We waited until he came and he did. Just went he was going to walk past us, Sarah grab me and and pulled us in front of them.
" Oh! I forgot to mention about the two new orphans who came to us two weeks ago." The manager was sweating. "How old are you, ladies?"
"I'm twelve and she over there is ten." I then waves my hand. The dancer man just smirked. "And my name is..."
"Mr. Shawn Carol, I know! " Sarah said, folding her hands. Sarah really wanted to say a word 'adopt', and she did. They asked us more questions.

"Adopted us." Sarah blurted out.
"What?"
"Adopt us!"
"Sorry but NO! I don't like children. They stinks, rude, smelly and very disrespectful! But I really have to to give you credit for that, snob. " I was really hurt with those words and did how dear he called my sister a 'snob'? He's a snob!
" Let's have a dance competition! "
" What? "
" You hear me! A competition."
"OK, sparky." He than chuckled at his word, and Sarah growled.
"OK, gives us a quite room. "
The person did and the battle begin. Many children wondered where the music was so they followed it.
Lucky thing I had the front row  seat.
They were dancing to a hip-hop tune. Sarah did the moon walk. Mr. Carol did the robot.
OMG! If you were there, you was going to dance to the music too!
Mr. Carol mess up couple times, the winner was Sarah, wahoo, and Mr. Carol ended up taking us. He signed the papers and madly threw the papers at the woman.
How rude!
As we took the limousine, we could see all the orphans waving us bye.
We ride in silence, it was so silence that you  could hear a pin drop.
The car reached to the white, big mansion. It was a really long ride. We came out of the car and I took my sister hand, but she pulled away. I can see in her eyes that she was very happy to get out of the orphanage. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I'm really happy that she is happy.
We went inside the mansion and it was huge. The expensive kitchen sets with the  chef's knives, forks and spoons. The big, long, flat screen TV laid on the walls in the living room, the living room is very big. The bedrooms is very big as well.
We went in the bedroom "Wow! " I exclaimed. I jumped on the bed and bounce up and down on it. Sarah giggled playfully and join the fun."Ahem! We're supposed to walk around and not playing on the bed."
We both stop jumping."Besides, you two have your own room. " We both look at each other excitedly.
"Now I still have one more thing to show you, ladies. Please follow me."He then walked out and we followed.
We went back in the limousine, ride in silence and we reached to a millions dollars business company. It was huge and plenty windows on the outside. I can see many people walking up and down the hallway. Mr. Carol motion us inside the business. Many people looked at us,most of the looks was shocked, must be because that they first time seeing Mr. Carol with kids,(because he hated kids). He showed us to his office, his office was very big. By 'he' I mean Mr. Carol.

Anyway he explained what his company was about. His company was about cars. It was about cars to played in wars.

It was now night time and that's when Mr. Carol decided Sarah needed to study and take classes, so he home school her. It started today.

~End of the first Flashback ~
(The rest of the Flashback will be on the other chapter, My Sister, Sarah Jessica Carol The Flashback 2. Hope you like it ).