My Sister, Sarah Jessica Carol The Flashback 2

~Second Flashback ~

Ever since Sarah started classes, I never really got to talk to Sarah no more. She have morning, afternoon and night classes.  I only see her on breakfast, lunch and dinner time. And she only fifteen minutes to eat and study. But I had a plan.

I was wondering around the hall when Mr. Fishermen came to me.
"Sabrina, what are you doing in the halls? "
"Um... I was... um... going to give Sarah her book she left in my room. " The man look at me suspicious. "You know what Mr. Carol said, you gotta study, study, study. "
"Hmm... I can give this to Sarah, then you could go to your room and take a rest. Okay? " I nodded my head to a yes and walk quickly to one of the rooms around the halls. Mr. Fishermen knock on the door. The door then open and he came in. I swiftly walk to Sarah's room door.

Sarah POV

I open the door for Mr. Fisherman ."Hello Miss. Sarah. Your sister wanted to give you this textbook for you to study. "
Another stupid textbook,I thought.
I walked to the man and snatched the textbook. He went out of my room and closed the door.
I sit down on my long sofa and threw my textbook. "Ugh! If I got another thick textbook, I'm gonna barf." I pick up the book and threw it on the floor. The book open and a paper poked out. I open my eyes and saw a paper folded into quarters. I picked it up, unfolded it and read it.
It said :
Dear Sarah,
I know we didn't spend more time on each other, but at least we are still spend more time in our hearts. I really missed mom and dad so much. I much you too. But I can always see you in our mansion. Anyways, I have to get some rest.

Love,
Sarbrini
P. S do great on your studying and I love you.

I really missed Sarbrini too. I really wish that this studying section could just vanished into thin air.

After reading the note Sabrina sent me, I went back to studying.

I love you too, Sabrina.