Diffrent

Cheshire stayed awake till morning. Her crochet blue and teal cat hood pulled over head head, she clutched her arms tight to her body. She whimpered softly feeling as if the walls of her cell were closing in on her. Desperate to be out of her cell, her guards were sleeping since she never caused trouble, she tried to do something she had only done once before. The last time she did it she was being chased.

It was midnight, the moon high in the sky leavening enough light for her to run. She had picked a rich man's pocket. Her hand was filled with a wad of fives and a silver chain. Unfortunately he was armed, with a knife. Long story short, now Cheshire was cornered in a dark alley, a knife pointed at her, and a seriously pissed off man. Escape escape escape her mind chanted and she saw the world in front of her swirl and she was on a roof. Looking down she saw the man in the alley, she teleported onto the roof of one of the alley's buildings. Yes apparently she, Cheshire, could teleport.

Other side other side other side she chanted in her mind. The world swirled and she was on the guard's side of the bars. She walked the halls, watching the inmates sleep. She walked down a very familiar hall and stopped in front of the solid iron door. Cheshire smiled and lay curled up with her back pressed to the door and fell into a dreamless sleep, the guards didn't notice or if they did they didn't care she did this a lot when she had nightmares.