Chapter 10.5: End.

David's POV

Me and Mark lived together for a long time and for the rest of both our lives. We had it good and we were both happy. I still thought of my family and friends but I knew that is was most likely that they had either passed on or were living their own lives by now. I had been living on this planet for many years and I knew that eventually I would ask Mark to take me to see Earth once more. I knew I wanted him to see it and I wanted to see things my own size again, at least before I die. 

But for now me and Mark as well as a few of his friends who moved in, we lived happily. We had our rough days and our good days. We became more than friends over the years, we became family. And to think in the beginning I was terrified of Mark and his actions, and now I ride on top of the giant's head in his soft red hair. 

Mark helped me with a lot of things and one was my fear of heights. Because when you live with a giant you have to learn not to be afraid of high places. He also helped me learn to be myself and I was glad for that. I believe I also helped Mark in several ways but I wouldn't know as I can;t tell you what others think.

Author's Note

I hope you all enjoyed this story and my journey to a new place. I hope you take the lesson from this, and that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Everyone reacts differently to different situations and we should all try to understand how things affect others. I hope you all have a wonderful time and I hope you stay for another wild ride in one of my next stories. Buh - Bye!!