Girlfriends

Blonde-Brooklyn brunette-Payton ------------------------------------------------------Brooklyn pov:I was laying with mine girlfriend Payton  and she was on looking on Instagram and I decided to grab her boob and kissed her cheek

Blonde-Brooklyn
brunette-Payton
------------------------------------------------------
Brooklyn pov:
I was laying with mine girlfriend Payton  and she was on looking on Instagram and I decided to grab her boob and kissed her cheek.i love her so much.we where making out and I took off her shirt and fuck she so hot and I hear her moaning is so hot.

Payton pov:
I love her so much and I say to Brooklyn lay down and I got on top on Brooklyn and hold her arms and said you been such a bad girl baby and I kissed her neck and fuck her moans are so hot and I take off my pants and Brooklyn took off her shirt and pants and we where just in our laces underwear and bras and I kissed Brooklyn neck and sucking and my fingers went to her clit and start rub slowly and I see her closing her eyes and saying fuck and moans in my ear and i say you like that baby?

Brooklyn pov:
It feels so good and I scream and say fuck yes and moan and she took my panties off and she start to suck my wet pussy and I lost it and I was a moaning mess and she put her fingers in me and it felt so good.after I cum 2 times.i put Payton on her back and she said baby and I put my finger on her lips and said shh baby and I was kissing her neck and I took her bra off because I just love her boobs there so big and her weak spot is by her boob and she was moaning so loud and I kissed Down her stomach until I got to her pussy,I put one finger over her clit and she so wet and I got two fingers put them into Payton pussy and started to push in and out and Payton grab my shoulder and screamed and I give her pussy a lick and I was sucking her pussy and I hear Payton say baby and close her eyes and her head back. And dam her pussy it's so pink and When Payton was done. I kissed her and put her to my chest and kissed her forehead and said I love you and Payton said she loves me the most and puts her small little hand on my boob and I thought that was so cute and I said goodnight baby and give her a kiss.