Loving you

Brooklyn pov:
Me and Payton had sex a lot and she just so beautiful and amazing and she the person I see myself with forever and Payton was still sleeping in bed and I was making breakfast.

Payton pov:
That was the best sex ever we had together and I didn't see Brooklyn in the bed,I put on my victoria secret robe and I didn't have a bra on or panties and I walk down the stairs and I seen my beautiful babygirl making us breakfast and fuck her ass is so big and she in her victoria secret robe the same as mine and I put my arms around her and say morning baby and I give her a kiss and Brooklyn asked what I wanted for breakfast and I said her and Brooklyn giggle and turn red and I said I love her and Brooklyn said she loves me.

Brooklyn pov:
We where done eating and we both sat on the couch and I asked Payton what she wanted to do tonight and Payton said she just wants to cuddle with me and kiss all over me and I said mm that sounds so good baby and I'm going to take a shower And Payton said I want to come and we went up stairs and we took off our clothes and step into the shower.

Payton pov:
We step into the shower we kissed and I looked at Brooklyn medium size boobs there so beautiful and I could look at my girl naked all day and Brooklyn asked what was I thinking about and I looked at her said I was thinking about you baby and me and her where washing Each other and feeling each other and we got out of the shower and we kissed  and after the shower we just cuddle.