Lesbian first

Brooklyn pov:

I was always the shy but popular one and ya you're wondering how me and Payton got to together just wait.ok so i was straight and I did date guys but I just found I wasn't attracted too them and I thought something was wrong with me and when I was hanging out with my friend Colton and his friends but I seen this bad ass girl walked in and I felt kinda wired for looking at her and I asked Colton who was that and he said that's  Payton and I really liked her style and I wanted to talk to Payton but I didn't I just looked at her all night.

*a few months latter *

Colton was throwing one of his crazy party and I said I would be there and I was doing my make up every natural and a little selfie 😜

II went to the party and I grab my phone and  walked there because it's only a block away and when I got there,I seen Some people I know  and I look over and me and Payton made eye contact and I smile and I ask my friend what's up and with this Pa...

II went to the party and I grab my phone and  walked there because it's only a block away and when I got there,I seen Some people I know  and I look over and me and Payton made eye contact and I smile and I ask my friend what's up and with this Payton girl and she said you don't know she lesbian and I said oh really and I was thinking about that and I wanted to talk to Payton and everyone was in side really drunk and I walked outside and I seen Payton I thought that this was a perfect time to talk to her and I said hi and I thought to my self what was that and she said what's up and I said that her style is cool and I blushed and Payton said thanks and you're style ok and i said what's wrong with my style and I laugh and Payton said just to princess for me and I said at least I don't have to put on act that I'm bad a ass.Payton said princess well at least I'm truthful to mine feelings and Payton grab my body and I said what you talking about and Payton said I know you feel something for me and I said what no I'm not lesbian and Payton kissed me and It felt wired but I kinda liked it and I kissed back and I said you can't do this and Payton said oh really say the person that kissed back and I said to Payton could I get you're number and after putting each other number in our phones and I walked away and smiled. And I was kinda thinking what would It be like to be with a girl.