vi-chan

Victor Nikiforov held his fiancé's hand and stared at the silver medal glistening in Yuri's clutched hand. Yuri's eyes avoided Victor's, and the feeling of emptiness and awkwardness filled the air. Victor was reluctant to say anything, as Yuri was in a fragile state, crushed at the fact that he had not won a golden medal that would have gotten him and Victor to get married.

Victor stared up at Yuri. Their eyes met, and Yuri's eyes darted to the floor.

"So, Yuri, what song would you like to skate to for the next Grand Prix?"

Yuri looked up at Victor with tears daring to fall out at any moment.

Victor gasped and stared at the crying man in front of him, not knowing what to do. He thought of how he reacted to the last time he saw Yuri cry.

"What, should I just kiss you or something?"

Reluctantly, Victor walked up to Yuri and cupped his cheek. He hesitated for a moment, and then leaned in until their foreheads touched and he could hear Yuri's breathing. His breath hitched and he leaned in, kissing Yuri full on the lips.

Yuri stopped crying and looked up at his boyfriend. "I-"

Victor shushed him. "It's okay, tell me, what was it you wanted to say?"

Yuri hesitated, drawing a deep breath before continuing, "I do not want to compete in the Grand Prix Final."

Victor was taken aback, all of Yuri's hard work, to be just thrown away? Everything he had worked for?

Yuri continued, "Instead, I want to compete in pair skating with you."

Victor looked up again in shock. He jumped up and hugged him "That'd be perfect, what do you want to skate to?"

Yuri fiddled in his bag and pulled out his phone, loaded and MP3 file and handed it to Victor.

"This."

Hump me
Fuck me
Daddy better make me choke

Victor smiled and whispered in Yuri's ear, "Fuck yas mamacita this bitch finna be lit asf 😍😩👏💯🔥❤💕🍆😘💕💯💦💦: