Phone calls| milijah

Truth or dare" Mike asked Elijah
They both didn't have anything to do  so he figured why not ?

"Truth" Elijah said.

"You're really fucking boring you know that?" Mike said.

"Okay dare"

"I dare you...to call Prince right now," Mike said, handing Elijah his phone.

"What? No way, he's probably still with Chres," Elijah retaliated, crossing his arms. Jacob would literally kill him and he didn't exactly want to think about what is happening , ew.

"Exactly!" Mike giggled. Elijah sighed in defeat as he took the phone from Mike's hands.

He typed in Jacob's number that he knew by heart. The phone starting ringing and Mike waited anxiously for him to answer.

"Hello?!" Jacob answered with an annoyed tone. Elijah gulped and debated on hanging up but Mike mouthed keep going .

"Hey...w-what's up?" Elijah asked nervously, but he tried to act casual.

"D-daddy p-please!" You could faintly here Chres moaning in the background.

Mike nearly fell off the couch laughing while Elijah grew red with embarrassment.

Jacob mumbled something along the lines of 'one second princess' before yelling: "What the fuck do you want EJ?"

"Oh you know...j-just saying hello to my favorite nigga Darrell. Lionel misses you..." Elijah laughed awkwardly. Mike did fall off the couch this time, clapping his eyes closed in amusement.

"Well, I'm kind of fucking busy, GO AWAY LIONEL" Jacob yelled again, before the line went dead. Elijah frowned, dares were no fun.

"Get up, Asshole," Elijah pouted. He was kinda mad that Mike made him call him, but also kinda sad because Jacob was having sex and Elijah well, wasn't.

Mike continued to giggle as he finally got off the damn floor and sat back on the couch next to Elijah .

"Okay truth or dare?" Elijah asked  Mike

"Truth."

"Ugh, I hate you," Elijah groaned. He wanted Mike to pick dare so he could make him run naked round' the corner or something.

Elijah had to think for a while, but then he thought of a decent one.

"Have u ever kissed a guy?" Elijah smirked. Elijah never had, but that didn't mean he didn't want to.

"Yeah," Mike nonchalantly said, shocking him. He expected him to say no since Mike seemed like the straightest guy on Earth.

"What? Whe-"

"Truth or dare?" Mike asked, totally ignoring Elijah because he didn't really want to talk about it.

Elijah sighed before picking truth, he didn't want to get stuck with a bad dare again.

"When was the last time you masturbated?" Mike smirked. Elijah nearly gasped and fell the fuck out , why the hell would you ask someone that?

"I-I um," Elijah mumbled. He didn't want to admit it but he had never touched himself before, not once.

"Cmon just tell meee," Mike whined.

Elijah sighed, "I don't masturbate."

"L-like ever?" Mike asked in awe. He beat his dick like ten times a day, how could you just like, not?

"Never," Elijah didn't see what the big deal was, if he got turned on he would just take a cold shower or something. He didn't need to get off.

"Why?"

"I-I don't know h-how I guess," Elijah admitted shyly. He's tried to but, it just didn't work.

Mike smirked as he got closer to Elijah,  resting his hand  on Elijah's thigh.

"You mean to tell me that you've never touched yourself before? Never thought of nasty shit while your fingers wrapped around your-"

"Michael!" Elijah squeaked, beyond embarrassed. He couldn't believe the words that Mike was saying.

"Fuck it," Mike muttered to himself before placing his hand on Elijah's member, which was actually hard. He started to palm him, never looking up once.

"What are you d-doing?" Elijah asked shakily, afraid that he was going to accidentally let out a moan or a whimper.

Mike pulled down Elijah's pants, and started kissing Elijah through his underwear. Shit ,it did it feel better than a cold shower.

"Not letting my best friend go another day without having his first orgasm," Mike smirked, his eyes looking up at Elijah.