Late Night.|Rike

It's always good to make new friends.

At least that what was what Ray thought when he befriended Micah in school and after a few weeks of their friendship the boy invited him over to his home to spend more time with each other. Being the outcast he was, Ray took the opportunity to prove to he wasn't a loner. He had someone who liked him.

Ray wasn't Ordinary. You know the one everyone wanted to befriend, or the one people actually wanted to hold a long personal conversations with. Sometimes he stayed home and colored, watched cartoons and played with his friends...Imaginary Friends that is.

He wasn't bullied for it even though he often dealt with snide remarks towards him. Nobody wanted to be friends with him because, he was just naturally weird. They called him childish, said he dressed weird. But he now had Micah River his newfound "bestest friend in the whole entire world".

When Ray informed his mother he was staying at a friends house she cackled clapping her hands. Honestly, from what she knew her son didn't have any friends. She giggled at her son until she noticed him at the top of the stairs fully dressed sporting his usual pink

 She giggled at her son until she noticed him at the top of the stairs fully dressed sporting his usual pink

his long hair tucked into a bun with his favorite cat ears sitting on his head neatly. Pillow and a backpack packed with his favorite pajamas, unnecessary clothing, a toothbrush and his favorite stuffed animal.

She bid him goodbye with a perplexed face shocked that that the teenage boy indeed had a friend that wasn't imaginary or a stuffed animal.

>>.<<

When He arrived at his friends house he seen nothing out of the ordinary, Ordinary home with an ordinary fence with a scary but also ordinary dog. You get the drift ? He felt okay being there. He knew nothing much about Micah except he lived with his father who worked a lot.

Never much talk about any siblings or a mother in fact. Micah said his father was cool he was a CEO of some clothing company he couldn't remember. He never mentioned his name.

Pushing the doorbell, He waited a second shifting his weight from one leg to another. He mentally rolled his eyes because the breeze was cold...as fuck.

With a slight squeak the door opened, the smile on his face prepared for his friend slowly disappeared when instead of his eyes meeting his petite caramel skinned friend. A tall chocolate skinned male, handsome at that opened the door and looked him directly in the eyes. Ray gulped.

This was the most intimidating person he'd seen in his young life. Neatly cut short curls ,Sharp jawline, broad shoulders, and a protective looking muscular body. Summed up, the man looked like he stepped right out of one of Ray's wet dreams.

" Hello sir, I-Im Ray. M-Micah's friend" He said nervously extending his arm signaling he wanted to give the man a handshake, But the man stayed motionless. He found himself sweating as the man scanned him from head to toe. Pausing to take in his facial features . After a second a Smirk formed on his face, which turned into a full blown smile. Ray furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. He thinking the man was laughing at his appearance.