CHAPTER 3

THE DATE

I got home from school. I was so glad my mom wasn't home to ask me where and who I was going out with tonight.

I rushed to take a shower. When I was in the shower I though about how our date was going to go and what would happen.  I took at 30 minute shower.

Next thing I know is someone rings the door bell. "OH NOOO IM NOT READY YET" I YELL Chris yells back "ITS OKAY I CAN WAIT A FEW MORE MINUTES"
As he said that I thought about what my mom used to tell me about a girl can be late but a guy has to be on time.

It took me 15 minutes to finish getting ready.

Finally I'm ready. I run down stairs. Chris starred in awe and said "You look very beautiful" I looked at him and was amazed and I said "You clean up nice your self"

He lead me to the car. I asked "Where are we going" he said"Its a surprise" "But I don't like surprises" "You can survive one nice surprise from the guy you have a crush on" "I never said I had a crush on you" "you didn't have to I can see it in your eyes the way you look at me you try to play hard to get but you don't hide it very well" "Shut up"

We drove in the car for am hour I keep asking Chris where we going but he won't tell me
Oh my god I hate surprises
Finally we got to this little lake house more of a cabin then a house. The water view was very pretty. I wished I lived here. Honestly the drive and the long wait to know where we was going was worth it.

Chris asked me "do you like it" pointing at the lake side picnic he set up

I said "yes I do its very beautiful I wish I could come here all the time"

He said " I'm glad you like it it is every beautiful but your prettier then a lake or any kind of body of water but I could make your body flood with water"he smirked

I said "we will see about that" I winked at him

He said " you already flooding like a waterfall just looking at me but imma make u flood like a tsunami"

I just starred into his eyes and he pulled me close and kissed me

I didn't know a kiss was that magical it was like fireworks went on in my body.

.......

Hey y'all I know its a short chapter but tell me if I'm doing good thanks