Ch.4

~Zayn's POV January 1st 1962~

He took my hand softly in his then led me to the back where it was quiet and empty.

"I really apologise about everything but I must tell you or else I will never be able to say it"

My eyes fluttered curiously up to his.

"I know we just met and I told you some mad things but Zayn I am what I say I am" He explained not letting go of my hand.

I knew not what to say I was to anxious all I could do was look around the dark alley.

Liam used his index finger to guide my chin back to him "I don't care what you think" he paused making sure I gave him my attention "Zayn go out with me please?"

My eyes widened in shock, was I just asked out? I never had a guy ask me out. Usually only one nightstands but never have I been asked out. That was my dream to have an actual boyfriend.

"Uh" sweat formed on my forehead as my anxiety started up again. Just great.

My mind cut out the fact that he was a vampire. I was far to shock and honestly I would be lying if I said I was not interested in him. He was fairly good looking. His eyes, lips, voice just everything about him was perfect.

Liam bit down on his lip as he waited for my answer.

I could not reject him both do to his friend's threat and well his beauty. Who would say no to that?

Instead I ended up questioning him "How did you know I was gay?"

Liam ran his thumb over my knuckles "A wild guess and fate I suppose" he grinned.

My lips formed into a smile as I gave him a nod "Yes then"

Liam widely smiled exposing his two sharp teeth.

The thought of his teeth piercing my skin made me cringe inside.What was I getting myself in to?

"I will pick you up tomorrow at night around 8" he grinned as he got a bit to close to my face.

Our lips were inches a way, his lips were so plump and full I was tempted to rest mine upon his.

As we neared each others lips I realized what was about to happen so I turned my head having him kiss my cheek. Oh well wouldn't be good to kiss someone I barely knew like that.

Liam didn't mind much all he did was stare at me in a sincere way. Never had I had a guy look at me like that, it made me feel happy and accepted.

"Right I'll be ready" I blushed shyly at our hands which were still tangled together.

I noticed the lust in his eyes for me. I could tell how desperate he wanted to kiss me again no guy had ever gave me that look. He was special and I seemed very special to him.

"Can I just say how beautiful you are?" he complimented.

My cheeks turned pink "Thank you".

His eyes scanned my wound then sighed "I am really sorry about biting you by the way"

Well that was a way of ruining the moment, why'd he have to bring that up?

"You were ill and passed out so I cured you" he explained

I shrugged not really caring anymore he could simply eat me right there and I'd probably let him by that look he gave me. It seriously made me weak in the knees.

I was on and off about him, he just kept luring me in. god damn him.

"ZAYN?"

Liam and I snapped our heads to the the door. A familiar blonde irish boy stood in in shock.