Chapter 1 || Meet the Collins

"Yeah I'm all f*cked up and I'm not even drunk~"

I drool as I watch him sing this song - which I don't really know what the title is, but hell... he's goddamn hot I tell you. The way he holds the mic, the way how perfect his face is covered up with sweat, that hair, the way he looks at the audience, his smooth movements synchronized with the beat, his voice-HIS FREAKING ONE HELL OF A HOT VOICE THAT WAS LIKE A GIRL'S, CENTURIES AGO BUT NOW! He's just perfect, perfect, perfect!

Be mine please!

Too sad I'm only having the chance to see him on my screen *sigh*. Yeah, talk about sad life, no money, no food, no love life. But hey! It's fun, having an imaginary boyfriend in your mind, dreaming about him every night *insert dreamy sigh* I should stop with the rhyming words, ugh.

"Anastasia Ivy Houston Collins!!! Dinner's ready! How many times should we call you for you to eat!!" the piercing voice of my beloved mother echoed outside the door of my room. She's mad I can tell, 'cause this is the tenth time they called me-

"ANASTASIA!" my mother once again, ladies and gents.

"For a second señora!!" I yelled enough for her to hear. She really doesn't want anyone in this family skip a meal. "Money doesn't grow on trees" she once said. But little Kendall proved that they do, 'cause they're paper. Makes sense right?
Well, she said that 'cause according to my mother who literally knows the best. It's hard to be sick and confined and lose a lot of money for confinement. Too deep, yeah. But I understand, she just wants her family healthy and-

Gavin opened my door and popped his head in "It's already a minute you princess" he chuckled. To be honest, this guy's handsome, but not for me ugh. Almost all of the girls at school fall for him (but they don't even know that how much they love him is that it's almost as equal on how much I hate him, he piss the hell out of me since we were little). But also to be honest, he's a heartbreaker. He's played and dumped each and every girl out there, good thing he hasn't tried having *** yet (you know what that means) 'cause his other friends who are his age are playboys and fguys and they're always with their slutty gals. Typical bad boy's life ya know.

"Tsk, wait!" I rolled my eyes at him then he shuts the door. I paused the video I'm watching, and put on my slippers. I tied my hair in a bun and went out of my room making sure the lights are off, then sprinted my way down the stairs to the dining room.

Well hello there! I think you already figured out what my name is. Because of my ever beloved mother. And yes, let me introduce myself. I'm Anastasia Ivy Houston Collins. To be honest, I had a hard time writing my name when I was a little girl. Everybody calls me Ana or simply Ivy (except for my bestfriend, she calls me anything she wants). And I'm 17.

I've got two siblings, Gavin and Avery. Avery's the eldest but she only has a year gap from Gavin. She's 20. I can tell you that she's really pretty, brunette with those green orbs that she got from mom. She's a boy magnet too, everyone in school knows her because she's a cheerleader and a very talented gal. She's perfect if you ask me.

On the other hand is Gavin. The very irritating brother that you could ever have. He likes to piss me off but he's really great when it comes to being a big brother. For being a rich kid, of course he can't avoid being a bad boy. But as I said he's never fucked anyone. (Sorry for the language) But I'm proud of him for that. And just like my sister, he has every girl's attention in school.

My dad and mom are Eric and Madelyn Collins. Dad looks like Gavin same as with mom but she looks like Avery more. Me? I don't know where I got my face but they said I got it from my great great grandmother. Grandma told me that.

I can see everyone sitting on their places as I walk near the table. The maid pouring juices on the glasses as my family talk to each other.

"What's for dinner?" I clasped my hands while smiling waiting for dinner to be served. I fell on my butt as I tried to sit down realizing that there's no chair behind me because Gavin pulled it.

I glared at Gavin as he laugh his heart out with Avery and dad and mom, wow.

"That's not funny!" I grabbed my chair and sat on it still wearing my annoyed face.

"You're lame" Gavin said between laughs.

I slapped his arm hard that made him wince in pain.

"Ana" dad said in a serious tone.

"Can I sit next to Mommy next time?" I rolled my eyes at Gavin and crossed my arms making my back lean on the chair.

"Nuh uh" Avery said staring at the plate our maid is placing on the table. Since we were little she's always the one beside mom and me next to Gavin. And of course dad at the end of the table.

I only groaned as a response and blew the hair covering my face. I just made myself distracted with the meal in front me. Hmm, grilled steak yummy!

We rarely have a dinner like this. Having every member of the family eating together because my parents are always out for work. And now Avery who's going to college in a month. That means I'm gonna be stuck with this devil beside me.

"So" mom trailed off having another bite of her steak "How's school? I can't monitor you guys anymore"

"Well" Avery started "I'll be outta this house after a month because of college. And by the way, thanks to dad for the hotel I'd be staying in" she smiled at dad. Dad gave her a smile too as a response. If you're thinking why is it too late for Avery to go to college, she has her birthday ahead from her school year.

"Nothing's new to be honest with you. I still have straight As" I bragged. What? I can't lie. I had a great life the time I got over that douchebag of a boyfriend I had months ago. And I managed to get my life back after that annoying moment that I don't wanna talk about anymore.
"And Gavin's still a jerk." I smirked to my side where Gavin is "Mom! He dumped a girl yesterday!" I acted surprised. It really isn't that surprising anymore. Everyone knows that Gavin Collins always breaks an innocent girl's heart.

"Gavin, stop being a heartbreaker" dad chuckled. Dad isn't that mad about Gavin being like that. Mom already proved that he's like that too when they were teenagers.

"Just make sure you'll show us a great wife. I know you're being picky at your age but that's never an excuse in making a girl cry." I smirked at mom's remark and he glared at me.

I mouthed 'what?' and continued eating with my head up.

"Of course mother" he smiled "But hey, I'm still focused on my studies even though I'm like that. Not like other people out there who got a B just because of her lover" he referred to me and I stopped eating.

"Can you stop?" I hissed at him. I can see the spark in his eyes like telling himself that he did a great job telling everyone that I failed in some of my subjects because of being distracted with that... Argh.

"You got a boyfriend?!" dad pounded his fist on the table making me flinch a little.

"You know him dad. He's a son of your friend. But as long as I like to praise his mother. She still gave birth to a mofo" I said calmly. Dad never liked his two girls having a boyfriend yet. But never with Gavin. I repeat, never with that one hell of a freaking bad boy. He's very strict when it comes to Avery and me. I could still remember the time when Avery had one when she was 14. Dad was flaming that time because their relationship was hidden. But she dumped him immediately for a reason I don't know. Mine's a different story.

"I know that one, calm down" mom held dad's hand that made his face back to normal.

"Just make sure you're gonna show us a great husband in the future." he laughed.

Our laughters filled the room. The whole dinner was quite fun. Everyone's cracking a joke and sharing stories. I just love how we all got along like this again after some days of not bonding and seeing each other.

•••

I told you this is boring. But kinda important because I introduced the main character's family 😂✌