AUTHOR FIRST

12/3/16

Hello there! I just want to interrupt first before you read. I know you were annoyed on how this story was promoted, but! I am already telling y’all who are going to read this. This is just your stereotypical type of love story where a girl meets the boy and then they will fall in love (even the names are common. Sorry, I don’t know how to think of a name. Especially for Anastasia. Hmm familiar isn't it?). But I assure you, there will be a lot of plot twists that will happen within the story, so watch out for those.

Second. I’m not a writer okay? I started this story out of boredom, I was just sitting on my bed staring at my old unpublished story that I started when I was 12 or 13 but I didn’t plan on publishing it anymore because of the thought that it was lame and I don’t think someone will read it. That leads me to the present typing my imagination and now gained a lot of courage and confidence to let others read the story that I’m making. Take note, I don’t have any drafts in making those chapters that you’ll read. I’ll just go ahead and type something that comes directly into my mind. In short, I don’t really know what’s going to happen with this story and how it’ll end. Cross fingers that I could finish it. I’ll accept suggestions too 😊

Like what I’ve said, this story isn’t well planned. So there will be a lot of grammatical errors and if you notice those, please just inform me. Some foreign languages will also be included and I honestly do not know if I had the correct translation of the phrases, tell me if I made a mistake because I just want to show how the main character is really multilingual, if you don’t even care then thank you very much. Just ignore it. it's even better if you'll ignore.

If you’re annoyed of how the first chapters were written, then stop reading. Again, stop. Because I don’t know if I’ll keep you satisfied with the upcoming chapters. This story will also include very short chapters. So the turn of events are going to be fast. But I promise that I will edit them as soon as I finish it and the next chapters will be long already (Especially chapters 1 to 8 are hella short). Comment anything you want and I’ll take them all as a compliment, but those harsh ones will be blocked. I don’t like a negative atmosphere existing in my story.

And also be warned of some curse words present from the characters’ languages. This is not a story for people who don’t like those kind of things and there will be a lot of mean acts especially from the main characters. If you don’t like their attitudes then I'm sorry, you gotta deal with it. I’m just considerate of how you want this story should be, if it’s not your type of plot, then I’m sorry. May I remind you again, I’m not like those writers who are good as hell when it comes to narration. So please bear with me if you’re looking up to this story. Suggestions are very welcome if you want to suggest anything. But I can’t promise that all of them will be granted. I need to be fair.

And last but not the least this is a fanfiction. That means everything is not real, I don’t care if some situations match the real life of the character especially for Greyson. But again, it’s a fiction. So if something turns out to be wrong from Greyson’s real life, remember that it’s a fiction. Fiction, fiction, fiction. Okay?

I’m blabbering too much about this already, I won’t make this too long anymore. Just pray for me that I can finish this story because I’m still working on it. And I hope that you’ll love this to the end. I don’t have an ending yet but I’m already planning of having another story for the sequel. Lol weird. Bye for now! Lovelots x.

Warning: The first three chapters are boring as hell, but they’re a bit important. So I’m sorry for that.

p.s. i'm in need of someone who can edit my cover. please do message me if you have an idea or if you can edit the cover for me. we'll talk about it 😁