introduction

Hey! My name is Amelia Kennedy. I'm born and raised in new jersey. I'm turning 17 this year, super excited about that! 

My entire life, I lived in my neighbourhood and have gotten to know all my neighbours. most of them are super friendly,  some are cranky but I try my best to not get on their bad side. The majority of the neighbours find me charming, I mean, can you blame them? I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet.

Anyways, here's some information which I think would benefit you a lot while you enjoy your time reading about my life. I have a group of friends which is pretty big, I can't be bothered to count how many people there are in the group. Well, the majority of them are in this group called the 'Magcon'. See, I'm not really involved in that, so I don't really bother. Anyways, the rest of them are my best friends, Andrea Russet and Victoria Thompson. However, I am the closest to Matthew Espinosa. 

Mathew has been my best friend since we were fetuses. Our moms were best friends growing up and they literally bought a house next to each other. If Matthew and I aren't that close in the future, I will stop believing in friendships. Matthew and I are pretty much inseparable. There have been a few arguments once in a while but we manage to get over them and stayed close. 

Okay, the biggest piece of information you need to know is about Hayes Grier. I have had the biggest crush on him ever since we started being friends, which was about 2 years ago. His blue eye has me in a chokehold. We are pretty close and have had a few moments but Matthew has always ruined the moment. One time, we were literally staring into each other's eyes, I really thought we were going to kiss but Matthew has other plans and pulled me away. You would not understand the amount of anger I had in me when I realised the only reason he pulled me away was to talk to me about Celia. 

Fucking Celia Brade. He really ruined my moment, just for that? Oh yeah, I have the deepest hatred for her. She used to bully me in middle school. Well, I didn't have a pleasant childhood, I was a pretty ugly child, to be honest. I had crooked teeth, a unibrow, hairy arms and legs. Everyone was shocked when I came to high school looking like a whole new person. Even though I have the deepest hatred for her, Matthew has the biggest crush on her. I have no idea what Matthew sees in Celia but I guess love is blind.