Part 3

Part 3..!!

DAY 1
When they arrived at the farmhouse it was almost 8:00pm and the entire farmhouse was lite with thousands of lights.. It was breath taking sight. Khushi had a big smile on her face and looking at her expression and reaction arnav smiled and kept looking at her face until he was disturbed by dinu kaka. Dinu kaka is almost 70 yrs old he has been working with raizadas for over 50 years, he came and welcomed them and they followed him inside.. Once inside.. the house looked so amazing it was decorated with flowers lights... light music..!!
Arnav: kaka yeh sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi.?( what was the need to do all this)
Dinu kaka: arnav baba aap 8 saal baad vapas aaye hai aur who bhi aapni dulhan ke saath.. toh hum kaise na apka swagat karte.(Arnav baba you have come here after 8 years and that too with your bride.. so how can i not welcome you in a grand way.)
Arnav: lekin kaka itna sab kuch karne ki kya zaroorat thi? (but why so much preparations)
Khushi: hume yeh sab bohot pasand aya shukriya kakaji..!!(i love it all, thank you so much)
Dinu kaka: aapka swagaat hai bitiya.! Khana lag gaya hai. Aap log apne kamre mein jaiye mooh haath dho lijiye hum khana lagate hai..(you are most welcome my child, please come in dinner is served, please come to the dining area after freshening up.)
When arnav and Khushi returned for the dinner... the dining room was lit with 100s of candles and rose petals on the floor and the table was set for two.
Arnav: yeh zaroor di ka plan hai. (this is for sure Di's plan)
Khushi: appse jyada negative insaan humne apni puri zindagi mein nahi dekha.. yeh sab kitna khubsoorat hai..(I have never met a more negative person than you, all this is so beautiful)
They sat down to have their dinner and arnav couldn't keep his eyes off of Khushi.. looking at her beautiful face he was thinking that.. how wrong he has been all along about her.. she was a truly pure soul.. no trace of greed, treachery.. she has so much love in her to give to everyone.. everyone around her is so happy all the time.. he wanted to hug her and apologize for all the sins he did..!! and so looking at her he extended his hand and asked for a dance.. she was shocked.. at first she was hesitant and then she slid her hand in his waiting hand... they both danced to the slow music and slowly arnav kissed her forehead and then her eyes.. and then he hugged her... shock was running into Khushi's veins..she was confused as to what is arnav doing..?? She had thought about this night many times and now it all came true she can't believe it... and then it suddenly dawned at her that he is just pretending since Nani told the servants to keep an eye on them...
(But in reality, Nani has done nothing of this sort..!!! she just pretended in front of arnav... she tricked him into believing that Anjali and herself will be keeping tabs on their every movement.. )
Khushi pushed him away slightly and looked at him with tears and left to her room... confused arnav followed... he closed the door after entering the room and went near Khushi... he asked her...!!
Arnav: what happened khushi?? Tum achanak wahan se kyun bhaag aayi (why did you run away from downstairs)

Khushi: hum apke jaise natak nahi kar sakte..( i cannot pretend and do all the fake dramas like you)
Arnav: natak???(drama)
Khushi: naniji ko dekhane ke liye ki hum khush hai..(to show Nani that we are happy)
Arnav: realizing that he came close to her and whispered in her ears.. Everything I do is not a pretense..
Khushi: shocked.. huh?!!
Arnav: jo dekhta hai jaroori nahi ki waisa ho.. aankho se dekhkar dil ki baat hamesha nahi batayi jatti..!!what you see is not true all the time, one cannot always tell what's in their heart.)
Khushi: hum aapko jitna bhi samajhne ki koshish karte hai utna hi aur ulajh jate hai..( the more i try to understand you, the more confused i get)
Arnav: khushi..!!
Khushi: hume aapse kuch poochna hai arnavji. ( i want to ask you something)
Arnav: nervous and he knows what she wants to know... but he is still not ready to tell her..!!
Arnav: Khushi.. bohot raat ho chuki hai so jate hai..(it's really late we should sleep)!! aur haan tum bed par so sakti ho (you can sleep on the bed)  and I guess we'll have to share the bed bcoz
there is nothing else..!! and I'm not sleeping on the floor.. and since there is no spare mattress we have to share
Khushi: hmmm theek hai.. par aap hamre nazdik maat aayiga...( ok fine.. but dont try to come near me)
Arnav: raised his one eyebrow.. agar aagaya toh kya karogi...(what will you do if i did)
Khushi: aap hame dara nahi sakte. (you cannot scare me all the time) 
Arnav: uski zaroorat nahi hai..(there is no need for it)!!! saying this he went to sleep on his side and she went to sleep on her side...!!!