Part 16

Arnav took khushi to their room and layed her on the bed... In the mean time akash grabbed shyaam from him colar and dragged him in the hall... everyone was shocked to see akash dragging shyaam..
Nani: AKASH what is this nonsense... How dare you drag damadji like this??
Shyaam: this is so embarrassing naniji...
Mamiji: bitwa what is all this??
Mamji: answer us damnit...
Arnav: I'll explain to you all whats going on? Where is di???
Nani: she is in her room putting muskaan bitiya to sleep...
Arnav: we will wait for her to come down... Till then akash please inform the police
Shyaam looks pale and scared to death... he sees Anjali coming down.. he runs towards her
Shyaam: this is all their planning (pointing towards arnav and akash) I'm innocent rani saheba
Nani: will someone tell me whats going on??
Arnav: nani this man is a fraud and a cheat... he has been fooling our family and my di for over 3 years now... So he began telling
what he did to khushi and her family and even to shashiji...
Nani: what????? U must be mistaken
Arnav: no nani..
Anjali stood up and walks towards shyaam and stands in front of him... and as he was about to say something she gives him a tight slap right across his face with all the power she had in her...
Shyaam: but RA... one more slap from Anjali...
Anjali: my name is Anjali singh raizada...
Shyaam: but please listen to this is all a lie... khushiji was the one crazy about me this is all her doing...
Anjali: slaps him again... Shut up don't you dare put all the blame on that poor girl... she has nothing to do with you... you think I'm blind???? That I don't know what my husband do... where he looks???? I have been noticing this change in u ever since khushi and chote got married... U being frustrated all the time... I thought after becoming a father you will change... but u disgusting thing... u planned to take my daughter away from me and separate khushiji from her husband and kids... what kind of selfish man are you???
Shyaam: khushi belongs to me... And muskaan is my child...
Anjali: slaps him again... don't take muskaan's name from ur filthy mouth... she has nothing to do with you...
While saying all this Anjali didn't shed a single tear... the moment she saw shyaam trying to kidnap her daughter and her brother's
love... the dotting wife in her died... And a devoting sister and mother took over...
Police arrived and shyaam was taken under custody and he was arrested under the charges of attempt murder... and kidnapping and was sentenced to 10 years of jail... and was restrained to never been seen in dehli.
Anjali grew more mature as a woman... She is independent and actively participating in business with her brothers...today muskaan is 5 years old and the leader of all the other kids... payal finally gave good news she has a son now ... She let khushi name him... and khushi named her nephew
Aryan singh Raizada... aryan is practically raised by mamiji... And payal is happy with mamiji being happy... mamiji now loves payal too... adi is always with khushi,... he will follow her everywhere holding her pallu..or dupatta.. he is a real mama's boy... anu is all over the place... Aansh is very serious no joke kind of a guy... he is exactly like arnav...
Khushi: adi go play with anu, anshu.. Aryan or muskaan di...
Adi: no (his thumb is in his mouth and other hand he is holding khushi's dupatta)
Khushi: well adi mommy has to cook dinner beta... U will get hurt..
Adi: no
Payal: adi come lets go I'll take you out... we are going to the park...
Adi: (thinking...) no
Khushi: bends down and picks him up... I'll bake u coconut cake...
Adi: ok...
Khushi: sighs...
Muskaan comes running in the kitchen followed by other kids...
Muskaan: mamiji lets go... I
Payal: ok sweetheart... go call ur akash mama.. so we can all leave...
Anajli: muskaan my angel please be careful while playing and stop bossing ur cousins around... they are ur brothers and sister u know
and not ur servants...
Muskaan: hugs her mommy and khushi and starts screaming mamaji... mamaji... on top of her lungs...
Akash comes running down... what happen???
Muskaan: lets go to park...
Akash: but why were you screaming?
Muskaan: mamiji told to call u
Akash: so u were calling me
Muskaan: looks at him like he is slow... yes
Anjali: I don't know where she gets all this from
Khushi: I know/...
Anjali: please enlighten me??
Khushi: from arnavji.. he does exactly same,,..
Anjali: hahahaha khushiji... u are amazing...
Akash and payal took kids to the park...
Someone rings the door bell and OP opens the door and is shocked to see the guest...
Anjali comes to see who is it...??? and as soon as the guest comes in... she is happy and surprised at the same time...
Anajli: lavanya??? How are you??? What a pleasant surprise??
La: omg di...how are you??? I missed u so much..????
Khushi was still in the kitchen...
La: hows everyone??? Naniji... Mamiji??? Mamaji?? Mutton?? I mean laxmi? Akash and ASR???? And does chamkili still comes here... Its been years... I missed her so much...
Khushi comes out the kitchen..
Khushi: di... Who is it????
La: aaa chamkili...
Khushi: lavanyaji????????????
La: omg chamkili u look so pretty... And then she noticed her sindoor and mangalsutra...
Khushi: I'm fine lavanyaji/... Where did u disappeared for 5 years... before la can ask her about her husband... Nani and mami comes down and greet la...
And they all start talking and khushi goes back to kitchen to prepare tea and snacks... in the meantime la goes to guest room to freshen up... she still has no clue what happened in the past 5 years... she doesn't know arnav is married and has kids... shyaam in jail... nothing...
Arnav comes back from office he goes to his room and change and come back down he goes in the kitchen looking for khushi... he sees her making pakoras and tea... he goes and hugs her from behind... la also was about to enter when she sees arnav hugging khushi... she sees him kissing her shoulder and talking to her in a loving tone that she thought he is not capable of...
Arnav: whats with all these snacks.. he picks up one pakora and pops it in his mouth... He still is hugging khushi:
Khushi: it's a surprise...
Arnav: hmmm I had a long day at work do u think I can get my coffee..
Khushi: sure... just gimme 2 mins... and it will be helpful if u will leave me... Its difficult to move when I have to move with you glued to me
like this.. and what if someone will come??
Arnav: I missed you...
Khushi: aww.. I was ssuper busy so didn't got time to miss you...
Arnav: nibbles on her left ear... really..?
Khushi: ya really..(giggling)
Arnav: starts kissing her neck ...
Khushi: pushes him... its not our bedroom arnavji... u need to behave
Arnav: smiles and says can I have atleast my black coffee... I'll take my share of love tonight... as it is I don't get enough attention... adi takes all ur time...
Khushi: smiles at him... arnavji I missed u too ...
La was watching all this... she was happy to see ASR and /khushi together... and she knew that they love each other... But deep inside she didn't like what she saw... she was wondering what is in her that she doesn't have...?