Part 15

Muskaan was turning one in few months and arnav and khushi's kids turned 6 months.. aditya was oldest and the most calm baby.. preferred staying with khushi, more than anyone in the house, aansh was exactly like arnav, stuborn and even he preferred staying with khushi more than anyone... but he would sometimes settles for payal and Anjali but that was about it. and annanya was most active and super gulliable,... arnav was always around his little girl, and she liked being with arnav, but she goes to everyone in the house, so babysitting annanya was easy... She would even be happy to play with JP,,, Op... HP... and even laxmi... muskaan was mama's girl... shyaam loved his baby girl with all his heart but whenever muskaan had her tantrums or crying over the top of her lungs fit... Anjali was the only person in the entire house who could calm her down and bring smile on her face...
Anjali was the loving and dotting mother... all her time was spend with muskaan and aansh... because taking care of three babies was driving khushi insane.. and since aansh would go to payal and Anjali so aansh usually stayed with payal or Anjali,... but mostly you would find aansh sleeping or playing in payal's room... annanya would end up playing with muskaan in nanni's room... And aditya was always stuck to khushi... everynight arnav would read stories to all the kids and kiss them good night... After few months it was muskaan's first birthday... RM was decorated into a palace... and she was dressed as a princess... Arnav threw a grand birthday party for his one and only niece... all the friends and families were invited... Here everyone was busy celebrating muskaan's birthday and on the other hand shyaam's plan of kidnapping khushi and muskaan was also all set... It was aroung 10:00pm all the guests were leaving.. arnav and Anjali were busy giving everyone return gifts...
And nani had already retired to her room... mamiji and mamaji were busy talking to some guests... all the three babies were fast asleep in their room... Shyaam found khushi alone in her kids room...he came from behind and covered her mouth with cloth drenched in chloroform... khushi fainted... he then picked her up and took her to his car from the backdoor... then he came back for muskaan... He saw muskaan playing with some kid... He went their and picked her up... sHe was playing with something and was suddenly picked up and disturbed that made her super mad and she started crying on top of her lungs... He rushed her towards the back door and Anjali saw that and followed him... she was limping and running as fast as she could and was calling him from behind... but shyaam wanted to get the hell out of there... And as soon as he got to his car he saw arnav standing next to his car...
Arnav: jijjaji??? Where are you going in a hurry???? And why is muskaan crying??
Shyaam: nothing saale sahaab you know how she is..!!
Arnav: why don't you give her to me... I'll take her to di...
Shyaam: well she is my daughter too I can take care of her...
And then Anjali arrived...
Anjali: give her to me... She is crying.. I'll calm her down??? And where are you running to??? I was running behind you calling ur name...
Shyaam turned around and smiled nothing raani saheba... I thought I'll take her for a drive and that will make her quite..
Arnav: but why did u put khushi in ur car??? Was she crying as well???
Shyaam's was at loss of words... and he said what r you talking about?//
Anjali: khushiji?????
Arnav: opened the back door and picked his life up...
Anjali was shocked... What is khushiji doing in ur car?? And that too in this condition???
Arnav: I'll tell u di... he told his di shyaam's truth... Anjali went near him and took her daughter away from him...