Competition Begins

MACKENZIES POV
I walk into the hotel room labelled room 109. I saw the girls signalling for me to enter. I enter with Maddie following me. We were currently in California for our own reasons. We decided every night we would have a sleepover in Kendalls hotel room even though we had the whole hotel to ourselves. Abby hired it for us. I rolled my sleeping bag out and the girls lined there's up to arrange a circle so we were all laying on our stomachs facing each other.

"What do we want to play?"Kalani asked.

"Truth or dare"Kendall screamed.

We all nodded. Kendall soon got up to go get some food.

"Sit down"A voice whispered. We all sat up looking around wondering who said that. I saw Maddie look at me. She knew I was scared.

"I'm in the kitchen"The voice sounded again. It had a icy cold voice which sent shivers down my spine. We all stood up and obeyed the voice. We walked into the kitchen. As soon as we walked in the floor disappeared and we fell down a giant drop.

PAIGES POV
I screamed at the top of my lungs. We soon landed on some soft cushions. We all looked around to see we were in like a old mansion kind of building. I was so scared. I looked over at my sister Brooke. She was crying. Brooke never crys. I saw around the pile of cushions was a piece of paper. I picked one up. It was instructions. All the girls picked one up to.

"Welcome to Truth or Dare Murder Style"The voice screamed.

I looked at the instructions. They were the rules of the games. Here are the rules...

Truth or Dare Murder Style Rules
You will all be given a room each and that's where you must stay unless told to leave. Before the game starts as you enter your room there will be a envelope on your bed saying if you have to do a Truth or is you have to do a dare. Your lucky to get Truth but you see there is only 9 of you and in that 9 only 8 will get Truth and 1 will get Dare also know. As the murder card. If you get the murder card you will kill someone each night. At midnight the lights will go out for 1 hour you must leave your room and try find safety. The murderer will have an hour to kill one. If they fail to kill someone at the night they will be murdered and a new murderer will be chosen the next day. You might be wondering. What do you do during the day? The murderer will get a day to plan who to kill but the others will get to think about who they think killed who. At the end of every murder every player will be interviewed on who they think the murderer is. If they guess correctly good for them but I'm not gonna reveal who it is till the end of the games. Oh wait you will all be dead by the murderer will be free to go but have there minds erased so they will know nothing about this game.

Happy Killing!!!
PS: You will be given food and drink during the day

JOJOS POV
I could be dead tomorrow. I might have to murder my friends. I looked around at Besties.

"Get to your rooms"the voice whispered.

We all ran upstairs and to see rooms with our faces on them. I walked into my room. It just had a bed and a small desk. It was lit by a small light bulb. I sat on my bed and opened the envelope.

The lights then went out...

.........................................
Cliff hanger. Who do you think the murder is? Did you like it? Anyone who comments or votes will get a follow! I will update as much as possible!!!
Ily