Pain

PAIGES POV
"No"I cried.

"Yes"he laughed.

"What's the tattoo of?"I ask crying.

"It is going to be my new slogan for you when your my servant. Doing the wrong thing will lead to physical punishment"he barked.

"Physical Punishment"I said.

"Yes do something wrong I will physically harm you"he mentions.

Another tear rolls down my cheek. The man stepped forward and slapped me in the face. "Grow up"he shouts. I hold the tears back. I didn't want to get slapped again.

"I have a special guest for you"he whispers.

"My sister"I yell.

"No a tattoo artist"he screams.

He walks over to me with a pair of scissors. He cuts the rope and tape. He lifts me up over his shoulder. He puts his hand over my mouth. He takes me down into the basement. The light is very dim. He puts me down in a chair. I get up and try to escape. He punches me in the nose.

"Try to escape and I will hurt you even more"he barks.

He pushes me into a chair. He quickly tapes my hands and ties the rope to my chest. I looked over to see a tattoo artist next to me.

"Don't worry it will only hurt a bit"the tattoo artist laughs.

He grabs my arm. I guess I'm getting the tattoo on my wrist. The needle quickly digs into my skin.

"Ahhhhhhhh"I scream.

The stabbing sensation doesn't get any better. It stings. I soon to get dizzy. The cloaked man who was laughing in the distance comes and kicks me in the chin knocking me out.

45 mins later.

I wake up in my bedroom. I sit up. I feel a stinging in my wrist. I remember the tattoo and look down. I see the thin black font.

I hated it!