Run Away

PAIGES POV

I sat at my chair with that cloaked man staring at me. My eyes squinted in anger cause he was stupid. This house was messing with my mind.

"Are you ready to ride a bull?"He laughed.

I stood up and tried to run. I ran towards my door as fast as I could. I was halfway there when I turned around to see him chasing after me. My heart was pounding. I opened my door and slammed it shut. I sat against the door so he couldn't get in.

He pounded on the door. "Paige, let me in"He screamed. He continued pounding on the door. I curled up in a ball leaning on the door. I then felt him pushing against the door. 

He did one big push and the door flung open. I slammed my head on the wall as it opened. He lifted me up and stood me on my feet. He came and punched me on the nose making it go crooked and blood run down. 

He tugged on my hair dragging me to a door I have never seen. He opened it and pushed me in and then slammed the door shut.

A giant television mounted on the wall on the other side turned on. It was split into two parts. One side showed the cloaked man and on the other side was the Dance Moms girls. The lights soon turned on to reveal a big dirt paddock. On the other side was a gate with a bull in it. 

A girl came and pushed me towards the bull. I turned around to see my sister Brooke.

"Brooke" I screamed. I looked up at the T.V to see she wasn't with the other girls. 

"Paige, I'm sorry I have to do this but if I don't put you on that bull he said he would make me kill you"She whispered.

I nodded and gave her a big hug. Brooke lightly shoved me, so she wouldn't hurt me, towards the bull. When we got there she opened the gate and lifted me up onto it.

The cloaked man then screamed from the T.V. "Your time starts now" and all of a sudden the bull started trying to buck me off and run around.