Explanation

PAIGES POV
I looked at the person in his ridiculous costume. I suddenly saw her face. It was Brooke my loving sister.

"Brooke what are you doing?"I ask.

"Paige, I didn't mean to do this. He said if I didn't hurt you, he will kill you."Brooke whispered.

I jumped into my sisters arm. I held her tight she was mine and I wasn't gonna loose her. A small tear trickled down my cheek. I loved my sister. We may fight but it might be my fault that she dies. I wanted to stay with Brooke but something took grasp of my waist. I turned around. It was the cloaked man.

He pulled me off Brooke. "

"No, I want my sister"I shouted. I kicked and screamed. I may have looked like a baby but I don't care.

"Paige, it will be fine"Brooke yelled.

The cloaked man covered my mouth with his disgusting hand. He took me into my room.

"Now you will not be able to breathe for 2 minutes."he whispered right up close my face. His breath smelt stale and old. He blocked my nose and put his hand over my mouth. I tried counting down the second sin my head but that just mad white seconds go by slower.

I began to feel light headed. I wanted to faint.

It then all went black.

30 minutes later.

I woke up and I was tied to a chair. Sitting in front of me was the cloaked man.