Chapter 8

"Stop."

"What?" I asked, jerking my head toward Griffin, sitting next to me and now intently staring at me.

"You're tapping your leg. Stop tapping your leg."

"Oh. Sorry."

"S'alright," he murmured. He leant his elbows on the table and placed his chin on his clasped hands. He stared straight at the door, just as I was a minute ago.

Sitting at a table for six, a way away from the door so as not to be seen, yet close enough to see anyone coming in through the door. I'm sitting in the seat easiest to see the entrance from obviously, in between Griffin and Livi and opposite Frankie. Frankie - who is currently rolling his eyes at every possible situation, mostly at my anxiousness and possibly my leg-tapping. I hadn't even been aware I was doing it until Griffin pointed it out.

"Do you guys want to get some food?" Liam sighed. I've managed to bore them so much that neither Liam or Alex can even be bothered to make smart or cocky comments. That's skill.

"You guys go," I mumbled.

"You know there's really no point, Tori, because if you'd just trust m- oh-"

I snapped my head to him as he stopped mid-sentence and then snapped it to where he was looking as obviously, something was going on.

"Oh my god."

"Told you!" he exclaimed smugly.

Frankie turned, saw the blonde, briefly wolf-whistled and stood up, "Right, wow, well now I can get food."

At the sound of a wolf-whistle, the other boys obviously turned around.

"Whooaa..."

I scoffed, "She's not thaat-"

"Hot."

Frankie, Liam, Alex,-

"She is gorgeous."

What?!

I turned round, looking in all directions, looking for anyone or anything to agree with me and because he was the only one left, I turned to Griffin.

He shrugged, "Tori, she is... extremely attractive." His eyes aren't even on me! "No denying it, sorry."

"Oh god!" I exclaimed, scraping my chair back harshly. Griffin jumped slightly at the sudden movement.

"We should, uhm, get some food..." he muttered, slowly standing up. He trailed off and eventually they all decided it was best to just leave me and my anger. Livi stayed set in her seat next to me though and Frankie lingered a bit.

"Tor..."

I shrugged and he let out a small sigh before following the others.

"What do I do now?" I asked, distraught.

"Well, idiot," Livi said, perky as ever. "You know there's only really one thing you can do."

I lifted my head off the table slightly and turned to her. She rolled her eyes at me like I'm being completely dumb or something. Which I'm not, right?

She slammed her hand down on the table, making me jump, "Just go and talk to her!"

"No!" I gasped, instinctively, "I can't do that..."

She noticed me trailing off though and realised something was up; realised she's going to win this argument.

"And why not?"

"Well, I-"

Wait, why not?

'Cause that'd be weird, right? And anyway what would I say? What would she say? That's just not right. Right?