By Your Side

Nadia's POV

I got in my car and raced to the address my mom gave me. Everything was racing through my head, suicide, car crash, shot, beat up... everything.

I turned onto the street and saw a huge crowd of people surrounding somethingCop cars, fire trucks and ambulances, bystanders, passing cars and more.

I turned my car off and ran over to the crowd wondering what was wrong.

I got through the crowd of people to see Derrick's red Dodge Challenger smashed beyond belief.

I didn't know where Derrick was and my mom had just walked up to me.

"He crashed" she said.

"No shit mama" I said.

People were going towards the car trying to see if they could see Derrick.

"He's inside!" One guy said.

I ran around the car and looked in the car.

"Derrick! Derrick it's Nadia... you're gonna be okay babe" I said.
Derrick's POV

I was pinned up against something. Otherwise I would be able to get out myself, but everytime I move it hurts.

"You're gonna be okay baby" Nadia said.

"We have to rock the car back onto 4 wheels" Someone said.

Shortly after, the car started shaking. It made me really dizzy and it made me want to throw up.

The car flipped back upright and I banged my head into the broken in dashboard from the force.

I started getting really sleepy when I felt someone pulling me out of the car but I didn't move.

"What's hurting? Talk to me" the person pulling me out said.

"My head... my leg is caught on something." I said.

"Back away from the car everyone..." Someone else said.

I heard a bunch of crunching and glass breaking followed by the sun.

Fire fighters and paramedics were surrounding me.

"Hold on buddy, we gotta get your leg out" the fire fighter said.

They said that something went through my leg... I don't know what it was but it hurt a lot.

5 minutes later I felt myself getting picked up and put into a helicopter...

After that, my eyes closed and I was out...

...

...

...