Prom Night

Nadia's POV

I just got my hair done and now it's just time for me to get back to the house and get ready.

(Nadia's hairstyle for prom)

(Nadia's Prom Dress)

Hopefully Derrick is on his way home from getting his haircut and getting his suit and stuff like that

I hurried into the house because I needed to take a shower before Derrick got in cause he was home.

I ran up the stairs and tried to go into the bathroom but it was locked.

"Fuck" I said to myself.

I walked to the bathroom in the guest room and got in quickly.
Derrick's POV

I got out of the shower and changed into my suit.

(Derrick's hair cut)

(Derrick's suit)

I'm really nervous

I'm really nervous. I don't want to mess tonight up because I really like Nadia and I want to have a good time for once in my life.

I walked down stairs and waited for Nadia when I was finished getting ready.

"You look great" her mom told me.

"Thanks" I replied.

"You okay?" She asked sitting next to me.

I don't know where the tears came from, but they came out and I couldn't hold back.

"I just want to be able to finally have a good time tonight... for once in my life I want to do something with someone I love and not get picked on" I said.

"Look at me," she said lifting my chin up. "Your mother would want you to go regardless of who's picking on you. She would want you to go and have the best time of your life, and whoever tries to spoil that... you show them who's boss"

"I really wish she was here" I said.
Nadia's POV

I walked downstairs to see Derrick crying and my mom comforting him.

"What's wrong?" I said to my mom as she got up.

"Come here" she said taking to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I asked again.

"He's missing his mom, that and he doesn't want to be another fuck up" she said.

"Ohh..."

"I want you to make sure he's having the best time of his life, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and this can't be messed up." She said.

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

"When do yall have to leave?" She asked.

"In about 10 minutes" I said

"Good, enough time for you to comfort him"

I went to Derrick and sat by his side comforting him until the limo got here.

His eyes were red so I had to give him so eyedrops.

Everyone was complimenting us as a couple. Everyone except Jared and his "squad" of course.

It was fun, we had a lot of fun.

By the end of the night we were both worn out.

Did you have a good time?" I asked Derick.

"Yeah" he said smiling.

"It was real fun" he replied.

"Good"

...

...

...